Absconding records recognized to european countries?

Hello, i 'm here again! my new doubt is: my gf from Philippines has been banned for 2 years from Oman. She paid 400 fine and has been in jail for 10 days. she didn't steal or kill anybody she run away from her sponsor because he tried to have sex with her... after that she met some people who told her they were able to help her but at the end of the day they stole her money fixing anything. unfortunately, i didn't meet her yet... the best move to do was to go straight to her embassy reporting her problem but it's too late now. I'm planning to marry her in Philippines and  go back to italy with her. I'm wondering.. this problem she had here in oman is recognized to european countries? i mean does she have criminal records? is this information sent to other countries? or is something about only GCC? i'm asking because i don't want she gets problem when she will try to find a job.

thank you

It really depends.  What was she charged with when she was jailed for 10 days?  was she deported?  it is a temporary ban?

It varies country by country but usually background checks are done for immigration / naturalisation purpose or for certain jobs.   Depending on the questions I asked above, it could or could not be a problem.  What might be a problem is getting a clear police clearance from Oman if she ever needs one.

Secondly, when she accompanies you as a spouse, read the visa application form carefully.  There should be questions in there like have you ever been convicted of a crime?  have you ever been deported from a country?  etc etc.  Make sure to answer them truthfully as any lie discovered later will cause even more problems.

hi xtang, she has been charged for absconding and she was absconding for little bit more than 1year.. she went to the police because she decided that it was "enough" so she paid 400 rial fine and after 10 days of jail police get het to the airport and she has been  banned from oman for 2 years. and.. she has a noc from her sponsor but it has been given after 3 months she has been reported to the police as absconder.  i know, the noc is useless..

The trick is the categorisation; if absconding is a labour violation then there would be no issue.  The problems usually arise only for criminal cases.

Now it depends what you want her to do.  I think she can join you in Italy and can even work.  The only tricky things might be getting a police certificate from Oman (if required) for work and / or naturalisation at a later stage.  Usually naturalisation after a long period of time when you live in the country doesn't really require a police certificate especially if you settle there after marriage to a citizen.  And I would assume that she can get one anyway after two years - if not now, as she hasn't committed a crime but a labour violation. 

Personally, I wouldn't worry.  The information is usually only shared with other countries in criminal cases.  And for labour bans, keep in mind that people who are banned in one GCC country, routinely find work and are able to live in others. That's within GCC even so I wouldn't worry about Europe :)

thank you xtang! as i remember she used to go to labour office in ruwi trying to fix everything with no success of course. i don't think absconding is a "crime" like stealing or killing.. in your opinion, where I should go to get better information?

If you really want to get an idea of what absconding means in Oman then you need to consult a lawyer there. However, I don't think they can advise on what it would mean in Italy.

I would look at the processes that you have to go through in Italy to get here there and then see if there is any issue with her status.  Since you can't change anything anyway.

okk! thank you xtang!