Anyone in/around the Oeiras area?

Hi all

I'm a British ex-pat currently living in Portugal. Just wondering if there was anyone living in or near Oeiras, on the outskirts of Lisbon? I'm there Monday - Fridays and would like to meet some people who know the area!

Hi Claudia,

I am living in Lisboa and know little bit about Oeiras. As I am free now a days I may help you to go around there. If you are interested then please contact to me. Thanks - Shameem

Hi I am near Oeiras.......

Hi de stoc :)

Welcome on Expat.com ;)

Armand

Hello Claudia! I live in Oeiras. Left Wokingham, Berks a decade ago and haven't looked back since. Here with hubby and several fur-babies. Won't say no to coffee and cake!

ok then let's make that three for coffee & cakes....... or vinho verde ao por de sol!!!! ;-) I have a doggie too in need of local friends.....

I hope that your doggie always shows a bit of style eating cakes? Sul

That's great news! Anyone know the best place for coffee?! I am slightly overwhelmed with work this week but would love to do early next week if that's any good?

Claudia

Hi everybody!

I'm portuguese and I live in Oeiras.

CCB (at Belém) has a great sunny terrace for coffee, beer or wine :)

Keep me posted and I'll definitely join you :)

Marina

Hi everybody,

Did you already meet for a coffee/beer/wine?

I am new here and would like to join you if possible :)

And Belém sounds good to me :)

Welcome on Expat-blog Kika4! :)

Hi everybody,

Kika4 we haven't met yet, feel free to join us, the more the best :)

What do you all think of meeting next saturday around 5pm?

We can first meet for a coffee and then if we want we can have dinner (Siesta, mexican restaurant at Algés beach is amazing! just a suggestion :)

Belem is good with a lot of possible spots, Parque das Nações is good but a little bit far, Parque dos Poetas in Oeiras is also good, we have a lot of terraces near the beachs, etc. You choose :)

Hope to see you soon!
Marina

Hi Marina and everybody else,

Good to hear I can join you :)

This Saturday I unfortunately can't, as I have to work in the afternoon/evening :(

What about this Friday afternoon/evening, after work around 5 or 6 pm?

For me Siesta at Algés beach sounds good, nice place and I like Mexican food :) But the other places I also like.

Hope to see you soon!
Erica

Hi Erica and everybody,

I can't this Friday, I already have dinner plans... sorry :(

What about sunday?

Kisses and hugs
Marina

Hi Marina and all the others :)

Sunday I have to work too :(

What about nex week; I could either Thursday, Friday or Saturday?

Beijinhos

Hi Erica,

next saturday sounds good to me!
we'll figure out what to do then, depending on this strange strange weather :)

Beijos
Marina

Hi Marina,

Good we found a day :)
Shall we say around 17:00? Hopefully we can sit outside in the sun, but here in Portugal you never know... ;)

Beijinhos,
Erica

so is it next saturday 7th that you meeting??? if so I'm back in lisbon so I can join you! CCB sounds good... 5pm??

hi everybody!

yes! we can meet next saturday, 7th at 5pm
at CCB (Belém) next to TMN shop (the mobile phone blue shop)

my nr is: 00351968197192

hope to see you soon!
beijos
marina

Hi Marina,

You should avoid putting your phone num on a public forum. ;)

Ok, see you Saturday at 5pm at CCB!

Bj
Erica

so who's going to be there saturday??? claudia & axamartins still in there??? ;-)

Hi everyone :)

I am also new to Lisboa, and about to move to the Oeiras area.. Would love to meet up if you are all still going to gather together this Saturday afternoon at CCB ... ?

see you then...

good! the more the better :)

all of you, feel free to show up at 5pm at CCB (Belém), next saturday.

Beijinhos
marina

hi marina,
okay , you mean this saturday, May 7th, right? :)

Yes it is this Saturday, the 7th :)

cool I hope to make it but may be a bit after 5... presume you'll be in the cafe outside if sunny........ hopefully I'll recognise ye!!!! ate ja!