Wanna know people in lisbon!

Ok here is the deal, people always say that to meet people you need to go to a Baixa de chiado! But how do you expect meet a nice person in a local bar where half of the people is totally drunk and 90% of the guys just want to have sex!
I mean of course we all like to have a good night but when you are new in a place you want to know people that you can share stuff with, that have a circle similar that could be a better option for a friend or something like that... so .... few tips on the topic??

Hi Carla2748!

Welcome to Expat.com!
I hope you will make many new contacts soon ;)

Regards
Armand

thanks! hope so toooo!!!!!

Hola Carla. Creo q no es dificil para buscar amigos en Lisboa, pero quieres solo amigos Portugueses?? O de una cualquiera nacionalidad??

Hi Boneco,

Could you please write in English in this anglophone forum so that members can understand. To interact in spanish, you should use the hispanophone forum.

Thank you very much,
Christine

Hello Carla,

If you are still in Lisboa,it would be super to be in touch & become friends,well more about me I am prashant from New Delhi working with Nokia,name itself says Connecting People so I am taking care of global telecom networks of Europe/MEA/Asia & South America,currently in Lisbon for Portugal Telecom :) I am always travelling due to my business & I love it ! Here,I arrived last week & just had a good walk in the old town & some party near Rosio.

if you would like to explore lisbon with me ping me on my skype:prash_roxx

cheers
prashant

Hi Carla,

Are you still in Lisbon? If you are, we could meet someday to have a coffee/vinho/cerveja? Maybe there are more people who want to join?

Erica

Hello,

My name is Gonçalo and I'm an ex-expatriate :) I lived 3 years in France and I'm now back to my home country but I want to keep contact with other expatriates as I did while I was in France.
So, I'm interested to join if possible... I can be helpful since I already know the zone.
Do you have already any ideas on where to go?

Cheers,
Gonçalo

Hello,

I thought of having a drink somewhere in Lisbon, in the center or Belém for example. But if you have other good ideas, they are welcome :)

Erica

Hello,

that seems a good idea!
I'll be out of Lisbon for 1 and a half weeks starting this weekend, so if you want to go during this week I think it will be ok for me...if not, only by the end of August/beginning o September.
Belém is a nice area, but we also have all Bairro Alto and Chiado area :)
Please contact me if you are in!

Gonçalo

Hello everyone,

I'm from Portugal living in Lisbon. I understand and I speak a little bit of spanish too :) My english isn't the best but because of my work I have to practice my conversation in English.

If you want to chat in English with me or if you want to meet IŽm available to teach you the portuguese language too.

Thank you!

Hello Amelia

iŽm Egyptian living in lisbon, i speak English fluently and i was actually looking for some1 to help me practice my portuguse since the teacher in the portuguse course  speaks only in portuguse which makes me feel like an allien cuz i donŽt understand almost anything
i think we can be of help to each other practicing the language
iŽm available almost all days
waiting for your reply