New to portugal

hi all,
moved to lisbon, portugal a few months ago and would like to meet some fun international people in the city. i work full time and go away a lot so haven't had time to do a lot of networking so far...
cheers

Welcome to Expat-blog, Anthony88 :)

Your discussion has been moved to the Lisbon forum for effective networking.

Regards,
Sheetul

Welcome on board anthony88,

the Lisbon expat network can maybe help ?

All the best,

Julien

Hello, I am orginally from Toronto, Canada, moved to Lisbon November 2010. Currently living in the wonderful city of Lisbon, Portugal. Would love to meet some Canadian friends. If you visit or live here, give me a call. If you need any information, just ask.

Thank you

I can speak English, Portuguese

anthony88 wrote:

hi all,
moved to lisbon, portugal a few months ago and would like to meet some fun international people in the city. i work full time and go away a lot so haven't had time to do a lot of networking so far...
cheers

Hello , i'm living between amadora  and lisbon , moved to portugal from like a month , looking to have some friends , i'm natively egyptian , i can speak in arabic and english fluently , my problem is my portuguse is too poor that i hardly can ask a coffe.!

Hey, im livin in S.J. Estoril, I arrived in Portugal in october '10, wanna meet people too... I speak portuguese and spanish and english so i can get around a little bit ;)

Hi everybody! I'm Portuguese and I would like to meet new people. I live in Lisbon and I'm available to talk or go out sometime. Please contact me if you want to meet new friends! Andreia