Hi everyone

Hi all
I am from the UK and i am moving to Lisbon for a month to explore the city. I am looking for some friendly people to meet with either lone travellers or people that live in the area.

I will be in Lisbon from Sunday . If anyone would like to meet let me know.

Thanks
Lauren

Hi Lauren,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hi Lauren,

right now iŽm staying in London for a week and should arrive soon.

IŽm a "Lisboeta" and if you want i can show you Lisbon.

just PM me.

Hi Lauren,

I'm an English teacher living in Córdoba in Spain but like you am trying to explore the city when I can before moving out there in a few months for a new job. I was actually there this last weekend but already want to go back, love the city! Hope you're enjoying it so far, just staying for a month? Am sure you already have but try pasteis, Belem and Sintra. Also the Bairro Alto by night and the Alfama by day have a brilliant atmosphere. Am sure you'll have a great time.

yes ia m living in lisbon and yes i can give you company if you want to as i am here from last 6 months and i also dont have any frnds so we both can explore stuff
if you want to do hit me :)

Heya Lauren!
Im Lisa, i live here in lisbon...let me know if you want to meet up and maybe go out for a boogie! xx

[moderated: off topic]

Hello, and wish you a nice stay in Lisboa, I live in Porto in case if you like to meet with new friends living in Porto.

Hi Samirsadek,

this is an old thread. Better you participate on more recent threads of the Porto forum for some interaction.

All the best,
Bhavna