Tennis raquette string change

Hi.  I'm looking for a shop where I can get the strings of my tennis raquettes replaced, anybody knows a good place for that? Thanks

I think you will find what you are looking for in Alfaleh CENTER IN Malaz 60 Street .. and Aldalfen in the same street too

deltaz raquetshop in MALAZ sitteen and also in Electron BATHA

I've found the locations in Google maps I'll check those places this week. Thank you both for the info

Hi all. I went recently to the Deltaz shop to get my racket strings changed but their machine is no longer working. They sent me to the Zahret Al-Shaq hotel where they could do it:
https://goo.gl/maps/A7fGBgQCBcu

Some guy from Philipines replaced my strings for 50Sr. Let me know if you still in need

Hi, do you know if this chap is still restringing rackets? Did he do a good job with yours?
Thanks

Deltaz has closed, but Raed Al-Hamdan Sports, across the road near the 14B Rapid Bus Transport Terminal, has a limited range of racquets and does restrings at SAR100.  There is a selection of string types.

The FIlipino guy still strings my rachets at 50sr. There's a Polish guy who strings at 100-200 depending on the string type/quality

any contacts for  racket string rep[airs please ?

which city u are looking?