Who is interested to open a new business in Egypt?

Hi Dears,

Here we can share some new ideas about any good business can be expected in Egypt.

Regards

I am interested to share ideas together

Hello Bekhit,
Thank you for offering such idea,

I am already started my small business :) , and for me its okay i can share with you the idea , and the sources too .

Best of luck for all of us ,

Regards
Mostafa

I love to learn more about your small business and what actually do. I'm going to Egypt to try to start a small business but don't know what the cost and whst I need to start a business. I'm go my h from usa and coming to  Alexandria Egypt.

Hi Mostafa,

Thank you for your interested, please let us know some information about your small business.

Regards,

Bekhit

Hi Loveckbe55,

You may need to have a look on the following general information to give you an idea about any new business.   
So you want to be an entrepreneur. Maybe there's something you're really knowledgeable and passionate about, or perhaps you think you've found a way to fill a gap in the marketplace. Wherever your interests lie, it's almost guaranteed that there's a way to turn it into a business.
Don't be fooled into thinking it will be easy, though: Starting a business requires a lot of time, effort and hard work, and perhaps unsurprisingly, many would-be entrepreneurs end up failing. But if your company survives, the rewards of entrepreneurship are well worth the obstacles you'll face on the road to success.
There's a lot to consider and plan before you launch, and it's important to prepare yourself for the journey ahead. If you think you're ready to start your first business, here's a step-by-step overview of what you need to do to make it happen.
In this article…
1. Refine your idea
2. Build a business plan
3. Assess your finances
4. Determine your legal business structure
5. Register with the government and IRS
6. Purchase an insurance policy
7. Build your team
8. Choose your vendors
9. Brand yourself and advertise
10. Grow your business
1. Refine your idea
If you're thinking about starting a business, you likely already have an idea of what you want to sell, or at least the market you want to enter. Do a quick search for existing companies in your chosen industry. Learn what current brand leaders are doing, and figure out how you can do it better. If you think your business can deliver something other companies don't (or deliver the same thing, but faster and cheaper), you've got a solid idea and are ready to create a business plan.
2. Write a business plan
Now that you have your idea in place, you need to ask yourself a few important questions: What is the purpose of your business? Who are you selling to? What are your end goals? How will you finance your startup costs? All of these questions can be answered in a well-written business plan.
A business plan helps you figure out where your company is going, how it will overcome any potential difficulties and what you need to sustain it.
3. Assess your finances
Starting any business has a price, so you need to determine how you're going to cover those costs. Do you have the means to fund your startup, or will you need to borrow money? If you're planning to leave your current job to focus on your business, do you have some money put away to support yourself until you start making a profit?
4. Determine your legal business structure
Before you can register your company, you need to decide what kind of entity it is. Your business structure legally affects everything from how you file your taxes to your personal liability if something goes wrong.
5. Register with the government and IRS
To become an officially recognized business entity, you must register with the government. Corporations will need an "articles of incorporation" document, which includes your business name, business purpose, corporate structure, stock details and other information about your company. Otherwise, you will just need to register your business name, which can be your legal name, a fictitious "Doing Business As" name (if you are the sole proprietor), or the name you've come up with for your company. You may also want to take steps to trademark your business name for extra legal protection.
6. Purchase an insurance policy
It might slip your mind as something you'll "get around to" eventually, but purchasing the right insurance for your business is an important step that should happen before you officially launch. Dealing with incidents like property damage, theft or even a customer lawsuit can be costly, and you need to be sure that you're properly protected.
If your business will have employees, you will, at minimum, need to purchase workers' compensation and unemployment insurance. You may also need other types of coverage depending on your location and industry, but most small businesses are advised to purchase general liability (GL) insurance, or a business owner's policy. GL covers property damage, bodily injury, and personal injury to yourself or a third party.
7. Build your team
Unless you're planning to be your only employee, you're going to need to hire a great team to get
8. Choose your vendors
Running a business can be overwhelming, and you're probably not going to be able to do it all on your own. That's where third-party vendors come in. Companies in every industry from HR to business phone systems exist to partner with you and help you run your business better.
9. Brand yourself and advertise
Before you start selling your product or service, you need to build up your brand and get a following of people ready to jump when you open your literal or figurative doors for business.
Create a logo that can help people easily identify your brand, and be consistent in using it across all of your platforms, including your all-important company website. Use social media to spread the word about your new business, perhaps as a promotional tool to offer coupons and discounts to followers once you launch. Be sure to also keep these digital assets up to date with relevant, interesting content about your business and industry.

10. Grow your business
Your launch and first sales are only the beginning of your task as an entrepreneur. In order to make a profit and stay afloat, you always need to be growing your business. It's going to take time and effort, but you'll get out of your business what you put into it.
Starting a business can be risky and challenging, but armed with the proper tools and information, you can put yourself on the path to entrepreneurship.

Regards,

Bekhit