Newly arrived in Auvergne looking for English speaking people

Hello everybody,

I just arrived in Auvergne, close to Issoire south of Clermont-Ferrand and I am looking for English speaking people for any kind of activities (sport, walking, discussing, you name it as I am pretty open to anything).

I am natively French but spent most of my time outside of France in many different countries and now that I am in Auvergne I really really miss having English speaking friends :-)

So feel free to send me a message so we can start getting in touch.

PS: Anyone knows if a localized group where French and English people would meet exists ? That would be something interesting for organizing activities and promoting cultural exchange.

Cheers !

Hello . I am from India and I feel likewise. It will be great to interact with you. Feel free to talk. :) Good night

Hi! Are you still around? I've just moved to clermont ferrand and trying to find friends. I'm English. If so get in touch :)

Hi! I don't know if this post is still active but I'm looking to move to Clermont Ferrand with my family within the next year and would love to find people who have experience in this life-changing move. English expats would be ideal but I also speak French and who better to introduce me to French life than a native!! Please add me if you fancy a chat and instilling some wisdom our way!