Anyone living Puy de Dome area who Speaks English?

Does anyone live in the puy de dome area who speak English ?

I'd just have arrived to France, to Vichy from Australia and It would be nice to meet you ... Just let me know if you are still in France ! Colette

Hi yes still here in France just 10 minutes from thiers. What brings you to France? Do you have family here?

I an French, I came back to France 7 week-end ago from Australia and it's still a little bit difficult at the moment... I was living there during the lasts 5 years!

Ah interesting, not going to be a hot winter for you this year.
I married a French lady who lived in England and then we decided to move here in France hopefully for a better life. Enjoying it so far but I am finding it hard to learn French. How do you spend your free time ?

I am retired, then I'll have to discover France .
Before to go to Australia, I was living in Switzerland during more than 40 years ...
What are you doing in this part of France ?
You're right ... I won't have any summer for many many months and will miss sunshine ! Sniff !

Well my wife have family here and I am working as an engineer. Vichy is very nice and not far from me. You have a lot of free time now i guess? Any holiday plans? Or any places to visit here in France?

Any plan ? Yes
I would like to go and visit my youngest son in Bordeaux. I didn't see him until more than 5 years !
Which sort of engineer are you ?
Do you have children ?

That would be nice for you some sea air.
I am a welder fabricator for stainless steel and aluminium so hard work but I like making things.
I also have children just one little girl 16 months old so funding naughty things to do now. But great fun. What interests do you have ?

Questions and answers about Auvergne

Ask your question
A Question re:English Teaching Jobs in Auvergne
By 1IntrntlGourmet
Things to do in Auvergne during the weekends
By Christine
The Ant
Moving to France (Allier)
By The Ant
Hello from Cantal, Auvergne
By Christ15
Top hiring sectors in Auvergne
By Julien

Expatriate health insurance in Auvergne

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Auvergne

Moving to Auvergne

Find tips from professionals about moving to Auvergne

Travel insurance in Auvergne

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Auvergne

Flights to Auvergne

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Auvergne