How to make friends in Auvergne

We have been talking about loneliness when you are abroad, let's now talk about how to make friends (locals or expatriates) when you're living in Auvergne :top:

Which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in Auvergne??

Thanks in advance for your participation

hai frds.

Nice to meet you all. This is santhoshkumar Devulapelli from Clermont-ferrand, France. Iam studying my masters specialization in International Business Development in Groupe ESC Clermont Graduate School of Management, Clermont-ferrand, France. My masters will be finished in the month of may2009. Now iam searching for Interhships.

Iam trying for Internships and apllied my Cv to many companies. But iam getting negative reply. Please if u know any information about internships plz. help to me. i look forward u.

thank u very much

bye...

hai frds.

Nice to meet you all. This is santhoshkumar Devulapelli from Clermont-ferrand, France. Iam studying my masters specialization in International Business Development in Groupe ESC Clermont Graduate School of Management, Clermont-ferrand, France. My masters will be finished in the month of may2009. Now iam searching for Interhships.

Iam trying for Internships and apllied my Cv to many companies. But iam getting negative reply. Please if u know any information about internships plz. help to me. i look forward u.

thank u very much

bye...