Musicians & friends

Hello! I'm currently in Vietnam for a month and I am a singer / film producer / music producer. Looking for others to work with and perhaps a guitarist to sing with while I am here. Making new friends would be awesome as I plan to come back very soon also

Hi there 👋🏼. My name is Ron and I just moved to Ha Noi a few weeks ago. Figured I'd start getting involved with the expat scene and possibly other musicians... as I am missing my band back in NY.
Your music title caught my eye. What kind of music style do you sing/produce/write?

i'm an independent filmmaker in HCM, though not an expert at playing the guitar. Message me if you want to meet a local filmmaker.

Hello i have friends, who knows how to play piano well

I probably won't be coming to VN till at least 9-2018. I'm a singer~songwriter independent producer and very tiny publisher who plays steady rhythm acoustic guitar. I've been doing mostly American Roots Music in Tennessee since 1989.

Grew up in Southern California developing a vocal style that worked well on covers by Burton Cummings, Roy Orbison, Marty Robbins, Eddy Arnold, Jim Reeves, Johnny Mathis, Dean Martin, Sinatra and Elvis, plus a little Motown and Jazz improvisations from "the American songbook".

I also have a lot of Broadway show tunes in my back pocket.

Brian Wilson was my first hero as a producer.

Started a C&W band in Germany (Nürnberg) from 77 to 82 where I built a repertoire of largely "Outlaw" music (Waylon, Hank Jr, Johnny Cash) plus a lot of Conway Twitty and George Strait. Most voice coaches call me a Broadway baritone, but a couple think I'm an un-developed Heldentenor. Yet I like to sing the Basso-profundo parts in Russian chant, if I'm up early enough in the morning.

A lot of my songwriting is a sophomoric attempt to write true country, but I've gotten much more encouragement for my Big Band and Blues compositions (music & lyrics) as well as a few folky pieces.

If I had my druthers, I'd sing with a Jazzy~Bluesy combo. Add me as a contact if you'd like me to get in touch when I arrive. I won't advertise my recordings here, but if you want to be introduced to my voice, send me a private message and I'll share a link.

Cheers!

Gordy

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWUyhv8X0AcwLY-?format=jpg