Meet Up Event in AD on APRIL 15, 6 PM - MEET IN FRONT OF MARINA MALL

Hey Guys

I am looking for expanding my social circle. I can see everyone talks a lot about meet ups but they seem to be pretty rare and vague. I suggest to meet in front of Marina Mall on 15th of April at 6PM and either go for movie or take a stroll to Cabana Cafe or other cafes next to Marina Mall.

Join in and share your ideas on what you want to do on that day. Come with a name tag..lol... let me know if you got other ideas. I will make the final announcement on April 14.

Let's keep this topic going and get some momentum!!

Hey, will see how many replies you will get redbull... "the more the merrier.." ;)

hi, in 2 weeks i will be there from Spain...

Sounds good.. the more the merrier... There must be some bowling and pool game at Marina Mall too.. as I said let's see how many people we get... and what kind of activities they want to do and then on 14th of April I will send the final note

Hey Everyone.. come on ... join in.. dont miss out... there are only few days left.

Topic sticked ;)

Yeah.. I guesss... but on the seoond hand.. the more the marrier.. but sometimes less is more..lol

Ah... now I understand what you meant...lol ... sticky means marking it to stay on the top of forum list... well.. thank you....

did it happen at all? today is 19th! ;)

Hi Redbull!
Actually I am not in Abudhabi now and very busy due 2 my project work.Sure! I shall be with u in next meet up.....lol u will find me next.thankx....

If you arrange another date then I'll definitely be up for it, doesn't really matter how many turn up, how old they are, or in fact what gender they are, lets get some like minded people together and expand our social circles :)

marufa wrote:

did it happen at all? today is 19th! ;)

Hi Marufa,

I know you have probably been bombarded with messages from lots of men on here, and to be honest I really don't blame you for wanting your 'ONLY FEMALE' meet ups, however, I would really appreciate it if you could probably organise a meet up for like minded men/women...and no pervs lol.

This is a genuine request, I'm not on this website to target women, trust me when I say my mother has not brought me up in that way lol.

I'm new in AD and would really like to get to know a few people regardless of what ideological category they fall in, simply cos I like the UAE and it really would be a shame if I had to return to my beloved London due to being lonely and home-sick.

I hope you don't mind me messaging you...just I have read quite a few of your messages on here, and you surely do have a presence lol :)

Regards,

Mohit

next meeting I m in , but make it late a little ..