Good schools for kids at KL

hi,
I m from India. looking out for international schools for my kid going to grade 3.can anyone suggest me good international schools here in KL. looking out for reasonable fees structure too.

mona

There are no international schools which could fit in the category of being reasonable, if you are comparing with the fee you pay in India. There are average schools, there are mid range schools and then there are high end schools with the likes of garden international or Mont Kiara international school. Depending upon what you like in terms of curriculum. If Indian CBSE then there is global Indian international school too but I have my reservations sending my children there ( you may have a different point of view). I would suggest Go to the schools, meet the teachers, meet the principal, speak to a few students to check how confident they are speaking to outsiders. And of course what budget you have for schooling. Once you have finalised the school and the accommodation then rest everything else is a cakewalk. Good luck !

Take a look at ELC

I can't say good or bad school. I can only say there are many schools in KL it depend where you reside and which school is accessible to you.

In KL i have heard of Global Indian International School (It's just a name says global nothing good review just a big name.

Also there is Able Learner Cambridge board and also there is on Al Noor International.

So it all depend on your choice beat of luck.

You may find this database and map useful in your research https://www.international-schools-datab … ala-lumpur