Expat gathering for HCM on 5th November 2017

EXPAT GATHERING
HI Everyone, we are back. Sorry for the long delay for our gathering. Hope to catch up with familiar faces and new friends.

Date: Sunday 5th November 2017
Details:

(i) ROUND 1 - coffee
- Time: 4pm-6.00pm
- Venue: High Land Coffee @ 1st floor, 181 Hàm Nghi St, District 1 – (opposite Ben Thanh Market)
- Offer: drinks, cakes, breads, sandwiches etc.
- Price range: 10k vnd to 80k vnd

(*) No advance registration is needed, please go upstairs, look for the sign, say hi to the group with your smile and join us
(*) For those who drive motorbike, please bring extra helmet if any; for those who don't drive motorbike, please also bring your own helmet if any

(ii) ROUND 2 - dinner
- Time: 6.30pm-8.00
- Venue: Ban Me, 24-26 Nam Quoc Cang, Q1, TpHCM
- Offer: A fun style dinner to stack up your plates (, Vietnamese banh roll, drinks, desserts etc.)
- Price range: 80k vnd to 150k vnd

Round 3 to be decided during dinner

(*) No advance registration is needed, please go upstairs, look for the sign, say' hi' to the group with your smile and join us
(*) For those who drive motorbike, please bring extra helmet if any; for those who don't drive motorbike, please also bring your own helmet if any.
Look for the Expat.com sign on the table to identify us. See you soon.

Hi, i'll be joining you guys for dinner. Let me know if you change the venue. Priscillia

Yes , we are at the restaurant now.....come to the group  . See you

Hi Richard,
Sorry could not make the HCMC gathering!
I have moved to Dalat now do you know if they have similar here and if so do you have any contact
Thanks,
Graham