Homeschooling in Casablanca

Assalamu Alaikum All, We are planning on moving to Morocco next year. I am currently homeschooling my two children and was wondering if anyone else is homeschooling in Casablanca. It would be great to have a support system as we have here in Canada and the US.

khadijalynn wrote:

Assalamu Alaikum All, We are planning on moving to Morocco next year. I am currently homeschooling my two children and was wondering if anyone else is homeschooling in Casablanca. It would be great to have a support system as we have here in Canada and the US.

Walaikum assalaam sister. Not sure if you've found anyone to connect with yet, but there is a Facebook group called Moroccan Homeschooling Association.  I believe it is for ladies only. Several ladies I know are a member. It might be a better place to connect with other homeschooling families in your area and around Morocco.

Salamo alykom Khadija,

I will move to Morocco next year, will start homeschooling my son by that time, are you still looking for someone to connect to? if so let me know please

Good morning
We ll move to Morocco next Month and We ll start homeschooling our children 15 years and 12 by that time. We are looking for Someone families in the same situation .