Looking for Schools in Casablanca

Im looking for schools in Casablanca to learn only Arabic and possibly french .

I just need a list of schools in that region . Thanks :)

Try www.blanee.com

Hi Arabkid,
There are many schools in casablanca but I recommend you the french center (institut français de casablanca) I think they also have a language center if you want to learn classical Arabic. You can use telecontact.ma for more school and if you want i can  provide you a list later.
Good luck

I really just need pacific schools so i can contact them for prices . I swear lol its like a scavenger hunt

You can learn it where you're. I learnt Arabic in England. If I learned it in Morocco, I probably would of picked up bad habits, by having French & Darija mixing in. Unfortunately I don't understand most Moroccans, as they don't speak pure Arabic or something resembling it.

Moroccans speak the dialect of Arabic (Darija) and the second widely spoken dialect in the coutry is berber which is spoken by 40% of the population. The best way to practise Arabic is to watch arabic series and movies. You can hire a private tutor to teach you classical Arabic which won't be expensive.

All the best

All he needs to do is go to any Arabic school where he lives. To learn about the basics, grammar and so on. And read plenty of Arabic literature. Starting from simple texts, to more advanced depending on his progress. Far more beneficial than movies, if he wants to master Modern Standard Arabic.

I am an ESL teacher and I know that the best way to learn a new language is listening. Try and find more listening material.
Cheers

I would suggest lectures, documentaries, and so on, rather than movies.

BKHS
0522475812 ask for Slaoui Rkia let her know James sent you.

[Moderated  :offtopic: ]