Looking for an outdoor venue for a Hindu Wedding ceremony

Hello everyone!
Me and my fiancé are looking for an OUTDOOR venue for hindu wedding ceremony... our guests are around 250/300! and we are looking for the venue just for the ceremony as the other rituals will be sorted in other places. the wedding will be on Sunday 22d of July 2018...

Any help or suggestion??

Thank you very much in advance to anyone that will help

Cheers :)

Hi,

You could look at a resort which allows up to 300 people. I'm thinking of Avalon Golf resort in the South.

Or there's also Domaine Les Pailles which is currently undergoing renovation and upgrading.
Other options include Jet Ranch and Domaine Anna.

That said, end of July is full-fledged winter in Mauritius with sometimes heavy rainfall on the Central Plateau and wind on the coast. So you will to take meteorological conditions into consideration when choosing your venue.

I have sent you a private message!! regards
Vedan

Thank you very much Winston.
I forgot to specify that we are looking for a venue in northern island or midlands...

Do you know maybe when domaine les paille is going to finish its renovation?

And yeah we considered the weather and we are thinking to place marquees in case
:)

In the North, one of the most popular spots is the Chateau Labourdonnais in Mapou.

Other than that, you have the hotels but those that cater to a big crowd. The 'Intercontinental' and the 'Westin Turtle Bay' at Balaclava often host wedding ceremonies. However, I'm not sure if that would be convenient just for one day, regarding the cost, as hotels usually offer the full wedding package.

Concerning Domaine Les Pailles, it is currently undergoing a huge make over with billions in investment, that's why I'm not sure it will be ready by July next year.