Would love to make new friends here from around the world!

My name is Ann-Kathrin. I'm from Germany and I arrived in Addis two weeks ago. I'm working for a Fashion College. I would love to make new friends here from around the world!
Please get in touch with me!
Love Ann

Hello ;)

Hello.
This is Dr Aslam H Qasmi. I am working as a dentist here for the past 2 months. I can be reached at **
I would like to have a few friends here.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello

even if I am fare in the south of Ethiopia, go and check out the Le Louvre Hotel near British Embassy, that is quite a international but as well Ethiopian meeting point for serious people. Nice beer garden, good food, friendly owner.

Oliver

Thanks for that endorsement.
That French restaurant was in Bole area some years back. I enjoyed their foods and atmosphere. I have been meaning to go to the new location for a while.

Thanks for the reminder.

Zoe

Hellow Ana,
I hope,  am not late to see whether your still in need of new friends,
If you please email me & we can cooperation

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Annkile,
Welcome to Addis. Shoot me a massage and hopefully we will  hangout together. Muller

Nice to meet you, Ann-Kathrin. How long are you planning to stay in Addis Ababa?

welcome to Ethiopia, I have been staying here for more than two years! You can contact me at any time, I like swimming, running, golf... if you like, we can play together, and I'm interested in Germany, if you are interested in Chinese, I can teach you  :)

Hi,
welcome to Ethiopia that is great idea have change new culture and experience from all over the world hope we InTouch when you have time currently out of Addis Ababa and will come back soon.

tesfu.

Welcome to Ethiopia. I hope things will go better for you surely.

Hello Dear
Greetings
I'm Biruk Abera where from the Eastern part of Africa Ethiopia and here is to inform you that I have an upper most interest to introduce with you too.