Hello Addis Ababa

I've just arrived in Addis Ababa on the start of a two year contract.  I have been living abroad for the last 18 years and have just moved from Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.  My interests outside work are travel, keeping fit, yoga, music, going out etc.  I'm looking forward to discovering the city and meeting new people. :)

Hi, well come.I am living and working in Bahirdar may be one of your interest for your travel hobby. Hope to keep intouch.

Hi Julia it's my pleasure to meet a new woman like you if u are interested to know other parts of Ethiopia am very welcome.
Habtamu :D

He there  i would like you to say well come!!  And  so for any  help you?
You can call me on *********** thank you.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Welcome to Addis - I'm from the UK just got back. However I'm moving to Addis next year for good. It's a great place and everyone is friendly. Just make sure people who contact you are not just doing so to make money. There are many Ethiopians who would like European friends to widen their social contacts (yes the possibility of travelling), but not out to simply be your friend to get money for lessons and tours. Try to find an expat who has been living here for a while as they will have the good and the bad stories to help guide you and make this the best 2 years you could ever have. This is an Expat.com, but you'll find 90% of responses are Not from expats 'alarm bells'.

Hi Grumze
Am female volunteer teacher expat from South Sudan, am travelling ethopia from 15 Oct.2015, can we meet in Bahridar, as am proceeding to Leilabela

Hello July
Have you been at latest Internations meet?
Sincerely

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Off-topic. Please register in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi there would be nice if we can have coffee sometime. I am an expat living here for a long long time.
cheers

Hi Julia,

Welcome. You`ll find most things that you need here. So I hope you settle in well and enjoy yourself.

Richard.