Meeting people!

Hi!

Im Lizzie, I have been in Addis just over a week now. Im teaching English at a school on China street, its going ok but i am finding it difficult to get to meet other native English speakers!

If anyone's interested in catching up for coffee or something would be good! need to get to know people/ the area!

Thanks!

Hi Lizzie,
I am an American originally from Ethiopia. I am thinking of moving to Addis within the next month.

I want to network with expats and hopefully we will meet there.

Are you comfortable there? Do you like it? What do you wish you had taken with you to Addis that you find scarce of expensive there?

Thanks,

Zoe

you can meet me to drink coffee and have little talk.

hey guyss,,let me know when and where

cheers!

I'm young and I'm also involved in schools and sales I smoke don't drink 6ft tall lightskin inbox me at [email protected] we will take it from there

Hi  diggity_kush,

Feel free to create a new topic on the Addis Ababa forum as the topic on which you posted is from 2012. This might help.

Regards,

David.

i want to contact you, so you can meet me

Its nice to get to you.Great

@ asse29 and keshri: as this is and old discussion, feel free to start a new one and do not hesitate to introduce yourself.

Thanks,

Francesca

sure my dear

Hello Enjeraw, and welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that it's an old discussion. You can start a new one in the Addis Ababa forum. :)

Thank you,
Pravin.

[Moderated: Off topic + No free ad on the forum.]

[Moderated: not a dating website pls]