Close

Looking for a studio in Salmiya, Hawali or Jabriya

Hi guys,
I'm new in kuwait. I presently stay in a hotel provider by my company. I need a studio apartment in either Salmiya, Hawali or Jabriya. My budget is 180kd monthly. Any useful information will be appreciated

Welcome,

Here is the useful info: you won't find it for that kind of money. *Maybe* a shared apartment, but even that is a stretch.

Thanks Ribosom for your response. I can do up to 200kd. My office is at Kuwait city. Do you have any suggestion on the area I could stay not too far from Kuwait city for my budget. Note I can do 200kd but not shared apartment.

I don't think you can find anything for less that 250 anywhere near the city. Hopefully someone will prove me wrong.

Thanks Ribosom. Yea i'm hoping so too :)

JAbriya, i happen to know for a fact there are studios there for around 150-170.

I love when someone proves me wrong, especially when it is in someone's favor! :)

Thanks Legacy. I'll go browse about it right away. By the way, I'm your big fan. I always followed your posts right from Nigeria before I came to Kuwait. Your posts are always amazing and useful man.

hi
I have flat in salmiyah 
you can take room share with me beside sea side
the rent will be 150 kd

If you share an apartment ask questions. I was going to move in with others and at the last minute they informed me that they smoke anout 20 bowls of shisha every night to relax!

I have sharing in salmiyah but I do not smoke bowls or shisha
if you are interested call me

Moderated by Priscilla last month
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security + post your offer in the housing section

Thanks. You mean to share a room or I will have a separate room?

I have both 
you can share room or have separate room

Expatriate health insurance in Kuwait

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Kuwait

Moving to Kuwait

Find tips from professionals about moving to Kuwait

Travel insurance in Kuwait

Enjoy stress-free travel to Kuwait

Flights to Kuwait

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Kuwait

2 million members!

Watch later