Where to buy The Guardian and other British newspapers & magazines?

Call me old-fashioned, but I still occasionally like to read a printed newspaper and magazine. Specifically, I'm looking for a place that carries the Saturday/weekend editions of British newspapers, in particular The Guardian. I'm simply addicted to their Saturday 'Review' section, which has lots of book reviews. On that note, does anyone know of a place where one can buy the print editions of the London Review of Books and the New York Review of Books? (In case you are wondering, yes I work in the publishing business...) And is there maybe a magic place where one can find *all of the above* in one place?? Thanks for your help!

Try international bookstores at main raiway staztions or airports.

The airport for sure, in fact, have it delivered to your front door, they are always doing offers. If you buy it a shop you will find it a day old and will cost up to €3.

https://subscribe.theguardian.com/weekly/int

Ok, thanks will try -- the newspaper store at Zoo station didn't have it, but maybe Hauptbahnhof does? (I've been able to find 'Guardian Weekly', but unfortunately not the regular Saturday edition of The Guardian. Subscription doesn't seem to be available for specific days of the week, unfortunately...) Either way, I'll keep trying...