JW Handelssystem Gmbh Bill

Hey Friends !

did anyone get any bill to pay 240 € from the company JW Handelssystem .. i clicked on one of the links in facebook and landed with a bill. Can anyone help me what to do this or how to order a cancellation for this..
Urgent help required...
Regards

Throw that bill in the garbage.  That is a running scam.  If you search in Google for JW Handelssysteme GmbH you will get many posts about this scam company.

Wie Rechtsanwalt Thomas Rader auf seiner Homepage schreibt, können Betroffene, die von der Solvenza Inkasso angeschrieben wurden (die Solvenza24 verschickt Mahnungen für die Vendis GmbH, JW Handelssysteme GmbH und für die alten Abofallen des Michael Burat) bei fehlender Vorlage einer ORIGINAL Vollmacht (inkl. eigenhändiger Unterschrift) des fordernden Unternehmens die Mahnung vollumfänglich zurückweisen.

Dazu weist Rader auf § 174 Abs. 1 Satz 1 BGB hin:

„Ein einseitiges Rechtsgeschäft, das ein Bevollmächtigter einem anderen gegenüber vornimmt, ist unwirksam, wenn der Bevollmächtigte eine Vollmachtsurkunde nicht vorlegt und der andere das Rechtsgeschäft aus diesem Grunde unverzüglich zurückweist.“

Translation:

As writen on the homepage from the lawyer Thomas Rader.  All parties that are contacted from the Solvenza Inkasso (The Solvenza24 sends bills for the Vendis GmbH, JW Handelssystem GmbH and for the old membership scam from Michael Burat) in absence of proof of an original power of attorney (including your signature) demanding the payment is to be entirely rejected.

This points to § 174 paragraph 1 sentence 1 BGB:

A unilateral act, that performs an authorization over another party, is invalid, if the agent does not submit a power of attorney and rejects the other the right business for that reason immediately.

Dear Friend,

thanks a lot for the help. I also searched . I thought of writing them an written cancellation to avoid any future claims....
But i do not have to write that also I guess if its already identified as SCAM.

Just to keep yourself in the clear, I would send them that letter back and tell them you do not accept there bill.  I would copy that german part in it.  Just to make sure you have notified them you do not accept there crap.

Dear Friend,
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

Sie haben mir die oben benannte Rechnung zukommen lassen. Diese ist unberechtigt, ich werde sie nicht bezahlen. Ich bestreite, dass zwischen Ihnen und mir ein wirksamer kostenpflichtiger Vertrag abgeschlossen wurde.

(An dieser Stelle schildern Sie nun bitte so ausführlich wie möglich, wie Sie auf das Angebot des Vertragsfallenbetreibers gekommen sind, warum die Kostenpflichtigkeit nicht erkennbar war, warum Sie sich getäuscht fühlen etc.)

Hiermit erkläre ich Ihnen vorsorglich den Widerruf meiner vermeintlichen Willenserklärung, und fechte rein vorsorglich den Vertrag wegen Irrtums und wegen Täuschung an. Ebenso rein vorsorglich erkläre ich Ihnen die sofortige außerordentliche Kündigung, hilfsweise die ordentliche Kündigung.

Ich mache Sie im übrigen darauf aufmerksam, unabhängig von den oben erklärten Rechtsmitteln, dass der von Ihnen behauptete Vertrag als nichtig zu betrachten ist.

Ich bitte Sie um Stornierung Ihrer Forderungen. Bitte geben Sie mir innerhalb von drei Wochen ab Erhalt dieses Einschreibens eine schriftliche Bestätigung, dass Sie keine weiteren Forderungen mehr an mich stellen.

I just saw this anschreiben in google. Can I send them this.

Don't waste any time replying or sending letters or messages.
These letters are for the garbage, unless you get anything from the courts (in which case you have to tell the court you dispute the claim with no further explanation) - they are very unlikely to go that far, since they'd have to pay the court's fee.

Dear Colleagues,

I got another letzte rechnung ... should I still keep quiet on this.

My reply above still applies.
It is their strategy to scare you - and some people will then pay up just to have peace again. I recommend you don't!
Only a letter from the court needs a reply. (Reply to the court, not to the billing company!)