American Groups?

Hello, I studied in Xalapa, Veracruz for one year back in 2007-2008 and have been recently offered to go back to teach ESL at my friend's English Institute. I have not officially decided whether or not I will go. Anyways, I already know Mexicans from my time there, but if I am going to go there for an extended period of time, it would be nice to have some American friends as well who understand where I am coming from. Are there any American groups in Veracruz or Xalapa that anyone knows about? Thanks!

Hi alellis09,

You may check out the American expatriates in Mexico network to establish some new contacts on the site.

Wish you good luck,
Christine

alellis09 wrote:

Hello, I studied in Xalapa, Veracruz for one year back in 2007-2008 and have been recently offered to go back to teach ESL at my friend's English Institute. I have not officially decided whether or not I will go. Anyways, I already know Mexicans from my time there, but if I am going to go there for an extended period of time, it would be nice to have some American friends as well who understand where I am coming from. Are there any American groups in Veracruz or Xalapa that anyone knows about? Thanks!

Some Xalapa blogs:

en.wordpress.com/tag/xalapa/