Arabic lessons wanted

Am english, well educated well spoken. Looking for intensive arabic lessons to take me from zero to coversation in the shortest time. Happy to pay reasonable amount and also exchange quality english conversation. Am in Maadi, but visit Heliopolis quite often. have my own car. Any ideas?

if you want Rosetta Stone program for learn Arabic let me know
it is 3 levels and free of charge

hello there thanks for your kind offer. That might be quite useful?

Regards

Terry

hey..

i was writing before of this forum that i am attending a school called arab academy and they are really good - they can make your course as intensive as you want. check them on arabacademy.com and good luck!

Fajr center for the Arabic language is the best in Egypt and Middle East

did you study with them? because i am studying with arab academy and i know they r really good. this is why i can safely recommend them.

you can visit Fajr website to know how much bigger is it he received between 7000 to 8000 student per year from more than 150 different nationalities

bigger doesnt mean better  :) thats just piece of advice :D i m not saying they are bad.. i m saying there r schools which r really good and they r not massive. anyway.. we should leave the choice to Telboy53.

thanks for all your replies. I will certainly go with one. I appreciate the advice

Terry

dear telboy

i studied Arabic language and Islamic research
in one of the most powerful colleges in Egypt (dare eloom)
am ready  to take your tongue to be arabic spoken  in short notice if you are ready pleas contact me at 1985.egy@gmail.com

best regards
                                        Mohammad

magdaw wrote:

hey..

i was writing before of this forum that i am attending a school called arab academy and they are really good - they can make your course as intensive as you want. check them on arabacademy.com and good luck!

Thanks for the recommendation. I have started classes with them too and would also recommend this school. They are friendly and seriously push you to learn. They are also patient and, in my case, refuse to speak English to me, which forces me to speak and try to think in Arabic.

amarakl wrote:

what's that rosetta stone program? tell me more please

harajuku wrote:
amarakl wrote:

what's that rosetta stone program? tell me more please

Rosetta Stone is a wonderful language learning environment. it uses the aid of pictures to teach new words in a new language. you can check for more details on rosettastone.com/

regards