English course

Hi everyone!

I'm Monica, I'm 21 years old and I'm from Spain.
I'm thinking to do an english course that summer in Malta from July to September.
This post is done with the objective to find people like me who want to go to study english in Malta as well. I think that it would be easier for me if i know someone with my same objectives.
I have read in a lot of pages on internet that study english in Malta is not as good as I thought because of the lot of spanish people that go in there and also because english is not the main language.

Another think is the accomodation. I've been looking the prices of the residences at schools and there are so expensive. My idea is to share an apartment with 2,3 o 4 people who go to an english school like me. But I know that it's very difficult to find people before I get there.
If someone can help me clarifying some of my doubts I will be grateful.

Hi, yes if you share an Ap. between two, it comes to 295.-€ per person....

heilmonica wrote:

Hi everyone!

I'm Monica, I'm 21 years old and I'm from Spain.
I'm thinking to do an english course that summer in Malta from July to September.
This post is done with the objective to find people like me who want to go to study english in Malta as well. I think that it would be easier for me if i know someone with my same objectives.
I have read in a lot of pages on internet that study english in Malta is not as good as I thought because of the lot of spanish people that go in there and also because english is not the main language.

Another think is the accomodation. I've been looking the prices of the residences at schools and there are so expensive. My idea is to share an apartment with 2,3 o 4 people who go to an english school like me. But I know that it's very difficult to find people before I get there.
If someone can help me clarifying some of my doubts I will be grateful.

@heilmonica

Come to Malta, find a job….any job….and you will not only get paid, but you'll rapidly improve your spoken English far more economically than enrolling in a costly English language course.

In addition, please see Españoles en Malta on Facebook.

yes, you are right, in fact in peak season schools charge you more for the accommodation than for the English course.
170.-€ per person in a room for 2  in a flat share ap. is normal procedure. So in a 3 bedroom apartment you find 6 persons paying in all: 4080.-€ per month...

Hi
I'm interesting to travel abroad and improve my English

Hi, I could help you, but cannot mention companies names here, because of terms and conditions.

Hi study English, I'm interested about more information as well. If you don't mind to send me info about schools and place to stay I'll be very thankful.
FLavia

Hey Monica ! I am also a student like you :) i am going to work in Malta at the same period (from July to end of September) and I am looking for flatmate as well ... If you would like to disscus about everything, please let me know :) !
Kaja