How to make friends in Toulouse

We have been talking about loneliness when you are abroad, let's now talk about how to make friends (locals or expatriates) when you're living in Toulouse :top:

Which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in Toulouse??

Thanks in advance for your participation

I'm checking into joining the twigsite.org/public/?c=Membership Anybody here a member?

A look at onvasortir for Toulouse is as good a bet as any

toulouse.onvasortir.com/

Ian

I would recommand the Irish Pub called DeDanu. Lots of expats and locals that speak different languages. The staff is really sweet, and the food and drinks are affordable and great. I usually go there for games, but i met a lot of great peeps around there.

You may also want to try amiez.org  it's a site based on strangers meeting to do activities together.  It would however require that you speak some french and most of the members seem to be 40+

check out this group on fb if you live in toulouse
facebook.com/groups/ToulouseExpats/

Oh yeah I know OVS, it's a great website !

I also go on Jookiz group dates.. do you guys know about it ?

Hi everyone
I recently moved to Toulouse area, do not know anyone as yet, how are you doing with the websites I see above ? Any updates.. Or recommendations please ?  X

I just moved to France, don't speak French yet and looking to meet English speaking people, especially women. I live 2 hours outside of Toulouse, in Brive La Gaillarde and would like to know if anyone else is closer to this area and would like to meet up or know someone closer to this area.
Thanks

Hi bquieen,

please note that the topic you posted is from 2008, please feel free to create a new topic on the Toulouse forum, this could be helpful in your search.

Best of luck,

David.

Thanks David, will do. Have a great weekend!

hi friend iam looking a good friend if u interesting and me massage our call me 0647440416 MY email [email protected]
:)