Expat Meetup / Wed/Jan 25th/1930/ City Centre - please suggest venues

Hello All,

A few of us have been trying to organise a meet up for some time now, but in vain - so I thought I would pick this up and kick the ball rolling.

Lets fix the date as next Wed - Jan 25th, say from 730 pm onwards, somewhere in city centre. Please feel free to suggest venues.

Would be great to meet as many of you as possible - more the merrier :)

Take it away..Start suggestin'

See you all soon!!
Saurabh

Topic sticked!

Hey Saurabh!

Few of us have actually been meeting lately on regular basis and it has been really fun so far! I messaged couple of people privately after noticing slow reponse on general thread ..I guess those who are geniunly interested, they reply you..for rest may be they dont like my face or cant be bothered :-p lol

but as this is sticked now, hopefully it should be good :)

For Wednesday, I am not sure yet but i will confirm ASAP..

farrukh xx

Hello guys,

Quite a few of us have signed up for this for tomorrow night, so it promises to be a lot of fun. Please extend this to whoever you know so we can hope to have a full house.

Lets meet at Le Frog & Rosbif
at 14 Rue de l'Industrie, Toulouse, 730 pm onwards ?
Happy hours end at 8pm, so might be a good idea to get in early for a quick drink..

This is what Google says about the pub:
If you're really missing home, then step into the British-themed world of the Frog & Rosbif. It's actually popular with locals too (and not just the expat crowd). The Frog & Rosbif prides itself on its wide selection of beer and, of course, it serves up a dose of the English language if you feel like you need a break. There's a down-to-earth feel to the place and it regularly broadcasts live sporting events

there's also an erasmus party at the australian pub around the corner from frog and rosbif.  bad music, but sure to be full of lots of foreigners, haha.

Awesome - would be fun to crash that party bit later, as well !!!

Hello All,

This event 2 weeks ago, was very well attended - we had about 15 people show up at the Frog.

And so we have decided on an encore - tonight's the night .. same venue Frog and Rosbif... starts at 830 pm...

Contact me on 0679455457 in case you get lost.

Cheers, Saurabh

frogpubs.com/pub-rosbif-toulouse.php

hope it goes well! i'm snowed in ! -13 degrees here last night! have fun.  cheers  Steve.

Next time I will join again :-) hope you had fun yesteday
Regina

so any plans for meetup again?i have tryed as well but didnt work out only myself and partner turned up....I think very good idea as you meet new people not just stay on the forum and have a good time