Improve my english

Hello!

I'm french from Toulouse. I live in Tournefeuille. I would like to meet English people in Toulouse from United Kingdom to improve my english. I could teach you french or help you during your spending to know Toulouse (don't worry about your french level). If you're interested mail me, i would be nice to meet you :-)

Best regards

Hi MelB6, don't forget that you may also post an advert in the section Community of Toulouse classifieds, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

Hi Harmonie,

I'll do that!
Thanks a lot for your helping :-)

Regards

Muriel

Hi MelB6,

I live just outside Saint Lys. I have been here since 2010. Would be happy to help you improve your english. My french is a lot better than when I first got here but could always use some improvement.

Regards,
Sylvia

hello MelB6,
my name is nick.
I am english and have been living in toulouse for 2 and a half years.
I am in fonsorbes and am always out in toulouse center most weekends if you want to meet up and get a drink?

regards

nick

Hi

Go to the English in Toulouse web site - there you will see the details of French Friday. People of all nationalities including French doing what you want to do turn up. It is free and everyone is very friendly the only condition is every one must converse in English

Pamela

Offer still stand?

Hi

It is still the same go to the English in Toulouse web site and you will get details of where they meet on a Friday night and there you can practice your English. I no longer go

kind  regards

Pamela

Hello,

I run an English/French language exchange group in Toulouse every fortnight, you're welcome to join us and practice your English. You can find details on the website "My Love Toulouse".

Karen

Hey are you still in Tournefeuille??  I live there and could help you improve your english :-)