Intro

I'm from Vancouver Canada. Looking to retire in 3 yrs. we are travelling to different countries for the next few years to check them out. Belize in the cas for 2018.

link578 wrote:

I'm from Vancouver Canada. Looking to retire in 3 yrs. we are travelling to different countries for the next few years to check them out. Belize in the cas for 2018.

Welcome to the Belize Forum link578. You will find many topics covered in previous threads to get you started with your research. If you need help navigating the site, send me a message by clicking on my profile image.

The Cayes ("islands" pronounced keys) are the typical draw to Belize, but many of us have found that the different regions offer a variety of diverse landscapes worth exploreing before making a final decision on area.

Good luck with your research and trip. Let us know how we can help.

Thank you for your feedback and opportunity to hang out at this forum. I'm more of a living with the locals type. Cases will not be my choice.  Though I have lived in Canada for the past 35 yrs, I'm originally a Pacific Islander and am  familiar with the local style of living. I hope I can tap you and others for info before coming down to Belize.

HI! And welcome to the forum! I'm also happy to be of help. Bill lives a little inland, more toward the mountains, and we live down in the south on the coast. Different spots but both very rich in their ways. It all depends on what you like. I live in a small (300? people) fishing village. I love it, but it's definitely not for everyone!