Expats and friends gathering for february 19th 2017

Hi Everyone,
Firstly....wish everyone a great New 2017 year with new hope and bless with happiness plus good health. Sorry we did not have any gathering for the past months due to hectic schedule. Let us meet up good friends and new friends for this  month. Details are as follow:

MONTHLY GATHERING

Date:  Sunday  19th February 2017
Details:

(i) ROUND 1 - coffee
- Time: 4pm-6.00pm
- Venue: High Land Coffee @ 1st floor, 181 Hàm Nghi St, District 1 – opposite Ben Thanh Market
- Offer: drinks, cakes, breads, sandwiches etc.
- Price range: 10k vnd to 80k vnd
(*) No advance registration is needed, please go upstairs, look for the sign, say hi to the group with your smile and join us
(*) For those who drive motorbike, please bring extra helmet if any; for those who don't drive motorbike, please also bring your own helmet if any.
Usually after get to know each other we will proceed to have dinner together
Round 2 dinner and round 3 will be confirmed soon

Richard Loo,  thank you for the invite, unfortunately I will not be in Vietnam, I arrive the 24th of February. Will this be a regular function, on a monthly basis, or a one time thing, I would love to attend in the future, meeting other expat's and like minds. Thank again.

Hi,
We have been organizing this monthly for years. Just recently  unavailable. Now it is back again. We hope to do this every month. This is the basic for new expats to get to know friends but we do organize many other activities from  trips, outing, bbq,charity events,dinner nights  or even  just  movie nights among ourselves after we get to know each other.So  no worries, more smaller activities available .

Date:  Sunday  19th February 2017
Details:

(i) ROUND 1 - coffee
- Time: 4pm-6.00pm
- Venue: High Land Coffee @ 1st floor, 181 Hàm Nghi St, District 1 – opposite Ben Thanh Market
- Offer: drinks, cakes, breads, sandwiches etc.
- Price range: 10k vnd to 80k vnd

Round 2
Dinner at Ban Me
24-26 Nam Quoc Cang, Q1, TP hcm
(nearby pham gu lao)

This place serve tradisional local food loved by many expats. We can stack our plates up  and it is fun. Food price range : 150-200 k. This is one of my favourite place to eat. Im sure yuo will like it.
See you

Getting ready to go, luckily I'm staying nearby just 10 mins walk. See you there :)

Hi, I missed the "monthly gathering" again, hic. May I know when will be the next one? should be 18th March? I guess.

Cheers,
Susu

may  , i coming  to vietnam  ,   you  will  be  in  ho chi minh  ?