New Qatari Banks in Libya

I've heard several Qatari Banks will operate in Libya, any news on when they'll start? And are there any European/American banks coming soon?

Vedder,
It used to be as they r still representative offices,the Italian Bank took the license and they r getting their staff to Libya now,Unicredit Bank

Thanks

However, there are 3 Qatari banks opening soon:
LQB, Libyan Qatari Bank
QNB, Qatar National Bank (Joint venture with Bank of Commerce and Development)
QIB, Qatar Islamic Bank

I also heard a Bahrainian bank is opening.

Any info on these openings?

Will any of them be able to offer SWIFT electronic bank transfer services at reasonable rates / transaction limits??

I think this depends on your relation with the bank, once any of them opens, you'll be able to negotiate that, particularly if you're a corporate customer.

Vedder,

I think Veechansa is referring to internet banking.

If that's the case usually this in not a subject of negotiation, but a subject of paying a certain monthly if that. 

Internet banking should normally be a question of if they have the capacity or not.

In terms of Internet banking, and as far as I know, this service doesn't exist here in Libya, specifically if you're talking about the bank providing an interface a customer may use at their own financial department. So you still need to go to the bank and negotiate the potentials of a business relationship, and the pricing for all the services you require depends on the corporate agreement you reach.

I heard that Libya Qatar bank is already operational
we do Third party transaction processing any idea if
banks in Libya require TPP services?