Close

work permit without job offer

Hello everyone :D my name is Thulie from south africa. I want to relocate and work in Dublin but I have no job offers nor work permit. If you apply the first thing they asked is work permit. ..Please help as I want to relocate asap

Hi there. I'll be following this post as I'm looking into the same. Good luck to you!

Hi Thulie,

Trust you well.

Welcome to the forum, i too joined not so long ago with the exact same intention. I however wanting to look at job offer route with permit for myself, wife and taking our kids over as well.

Let me know if you make any contacts etc or get a line, as i will do the same for you. Busy trying to chat with my friend who is currently in Ireland for a few years now. Hopefully he can give me a few leads on how to go about doing this.

My other option i was thinking starting a business in Ireland, but the capital layout once converted in ZAR is not reachable.

Unless a few of us come to together and apply to do business.

Mad Indian.
Cape Town

Hi All :)

We are in the same boat... also want to get the family over.

Please let us know if you get any leads or ideas and we will do the same.

Have a happy day

Cape Town
C & D

Hi

Is there any new news on this subject?

Thanks

Hi all,

Citizens of South Africa do not need a visa to enter Ireland.

However, all non-EEA citizens (this includes South African citizens), do need a General Employment Permit; information about these can be found from this link.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

hi,  i am malaysian citizenship and i would like to get a job in ireland but i need a working permit. please advise me how to get a job (what evet job as long i can move to ireland and work) and how to get a working permit.

einnas :

hi,  i am malaysian citizenship and i would like to get a job in ireland but i need a working permit. please advise me how to get a job (what evet job as long i can move to ireland and work) and how to get a working permit.

Hi Einnas and welcome to the Forum.

It can't just be any job, it needs to be one that pays in excess of 30,000 euro p/year.  For that sort of salary, you'll need to have some really good key skills/qualifications.

Best of luck with your journey.

Cynic
Expat Team

Hi All :)

I'l be following this post too.

Malaysian here with a graphic design background and qualification who needs a job of any kind just to get that experience in Ireland and keen to learn the culture of Irish.

Please let me know if you get any leads or ideas and will do the same if anything comes by.

Blessed day everyone!

Cheers~
dinish

Expatriate health insurance in Dublin

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Dublin

Moving to Dublin

Find tips from professionals about moving to Dublin

Travel insurance in Dublin

Enjoy stress-free travel to Dublin

Flights to Dublin

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Dublin

2 million members!