Application process to work in Dublin Ireland

Hi, I'm Patience
I'm a registered nurse with advanced midwifery and neonatal nursing science and wish to work in Dublin Ireland, I need to know more about the application process .
Presently I'm working as a nurse educator in one of the government nursing college in Johannesburg

Hi nhlamluva and welcome to Expat.com :)

I have created a new thread with your post on the Dublin forum in order to allow you to communicate with other members more easily.

Concerning your query, i will advise you to have a look at the New Ireland online guide, you might find some very important information that might help you in your application process.

As there are a lot of information on the forum, do not hesitate to have a look at the topics.

Cheers,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thank you so much I will definitely look at that

salut je suis loua pierre et je vis en guinee equatoriale je suis ici sa fait de cela deux ans
je veux savoir comment sava chez vous et en plus je veux savoir si vous navez pas dautre information pour les poste
vous pouvez mecris sur mon email privee
[email protected]

loua87 wrote:

salut je suis loua pierre et je vis en guinee equatoriale je suis ici sa fait de cela deux ans
je veux savoir comment sava chez vous et en plus je veux savoir si vous navez pas dautre information pour les poste
vous pouvez mecris sur mon email privee
[email protected]

You have posted on the Anglophone section of the forum so please post in ENGLISH only.
If you wish to post in anywhere language click on the flag icon at the top f this page and select a language from the drop down box.
Thank you

Please respond in English, I don't understand the language

good I 'm not too hard to speak English how you doing? I am in equatorial guinea you?

I'm in South Africa

I count on you and tell me you are at the norway ? you do what work stp