Planning on moving to UK

Long story short I'm from Mexico brought the US as a child, my legal status in the country could change any day now since Trump took the office . Currently I am under this law called DACA which allows me to work legally, it was thanks to the previous president. Obviously, does not seem like it'll last much longer. Prior to this law I had given thought to leaving but didn't go through with it due to being able to reside in the US "legally" now I really am looking to it for obvious reasons. I have been reading on visas etc. and it doesn't seem too complicated to obtain but I do have to keep in mind once I leave that's it I can't come back which is why I'm really taking my time, saving up etc. pretty much I'm looking to take any advise anything could help. At the moment I'm obtain certifation to be a Spanish translator, finishing up community college and putting my portfolio together( I study fashion design) as well as working full time and stacking up on some cash.

This is a case of being brought into a country illegally, something that wasn't your fault but also something you have to live with.
It sort of depends how long you have been in the states but I can see where some (maybe you) are in a position where you feel as if you're American but have absolutely no rights in that country and, even worse, could end up deported to a country the person concerned can hardly remember.
A change of government can bring a change of policy that changes lives, Obama in 2012 with the deferred deportation law and a likely reversal of it by the new man in the oval office.
Good to make plans now, but there's a better than average chance you'll end up forced to return to your home country.
Your big problem could be getting established back 'home' as a lot won't have any records of their old life so things could be very hard for them.
I suppose you'll have to try to get a Mexican birth certificate and passport (if you don't have them) as soon as you can.

It seems the OP might well need to get her plans together quickly.

Political opinions regarding this and other moves by the new president and the situation faced by the OP are of no interest, only the fact his actions will make life changing differences to expats who live in the US.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38740717

Mr Trump tweeted: "Big day planned on national security tomorrow. Among many other things, we will build the wall!"
Building a 2,000-mile wall along the Mexican border was one of his key proposals during the presidential election campaign.
There will also be measures that force so-called sanctuary cities in the US to co-operate with the authorities on deporting illegal immigrants.
"Sanctuary cities" are places that don't arrest or detain immigrants living in the country illegally.

Mmmm; difficult one this.  Please excuse me repeating something you may already know, but this is new to me and I have to get it clear in my head; if I'm wrong in my assumptions, then please say so.

DACA was introduced by Obama as an Executive Order and the fact that he opted not to go to Congress to get it Federalised, means that another Executive Order can be used to withdraw it; so it looks like DACA in its present form is going to end, probably in the next few days.

However, there are over 700,000 DACA residents in the USA and opinion is that as there is no funding to enable Trump to enforce your repatriation (he can't recruit extra agents to do this) without an act of Congress.  I guess it depends on how much support this will have in Congress, but if there is a majority there who don't want you in the US, you may be forced to leave, so the question is how do you do it, on their terms, or yours.

The fact that you may become an illegal resident (under DACA rules) in the US at some time in the future (when does your card expire?), should not reflect on your ability to legally move to another country now, but any future conviction may do so.  Assuming funding is granted by Congress, if you are caught up in this, then I don't think it is something you can avoid.

My opinion is that assuming you have a Mexican passport (so can prove you have citizenship somewhere) you have a couple of options:

1.  Stay in the USA and apply for a visa to live and work there.
2.  Stay in the USA and apply for a visa to live and work in another country.
3.  Go back to Mexico voluntarily and then apply for a visa to live and work in another country.

I've found this advice on the Internet that may be of use to you; to be honest, it doesn't look like you can put off the inevitable.

I'm assuming you are looking to move to the UK; at the top of this page is our Handy Tools link, this contains articles written to help you plan your move.  Further, this link will take you to the UK Government website regarding visa's and settling in the UK.

To be honest, as things stand, Immigration is a hot topic in the UK and there is not much political will to be helpful to immigrants, so I think you may struggle to get in unless you have one of the occupations described on this list and can find one of these jobs.

Hope this helps. :)

Cynic wrote:

To be honest, as things stand, Immigration is a hot topic in the UK

Politics raises it's ugly head again.
One of the big points put forward by some pro Brexit groups was controlled immigration; and that was popular with a lot of people.
The upshot is, as was said above, immigration is a hot potato and no one in authority wants burnt hands.