Considering to move to mauritius

Hello
I am mohamad al sayyed from lebanon (middle east)
I never visited mauritius before but recently i made a small research about the country.
I like it ... and i am considering to visit it maybe even move to it
I am an generalist doctor and an entrepreneur ... i would love to communicate with anyone who have a free time to help me to get answers for my questions
Thank you

Hi,
Welcome,
You can navigate through the website this will give you an overview and perhaps give you answers to some of your questions.
:top: Mauritius is an amazing island you will not regret your choice  :D

Hello Mohamad, to get registered as a Medical Practitioner you should get in touch with the Mauritius Medical Council.

http://www.medicalcouncilmu.org/

Thank you guys this will help me a lot

:top: Good luck

Hi Mohamad,

That's a nice plan if you are willing to give away the social and night life of Lebanon! Mauritius has a lot to offer in terms of nature, sports, food... a nice and simple island life, but the clubs, sky bars and events organized in Lebanon... You´ll miss them!

Anyway, in terms of entrepreneurship Mauritius is not staying behind. There´s quite some events, contests and meet-ups being organized for the ex-change of ideas, funding and networking, and a lot of spaces emerging dedicated to entrepreneurs, freelancers and digital nomads, like co-working offices and business incubators (The Turbine, The Ground, The Hive).

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please do not promote your business on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

I am from India. Looking for job opportunities in Mauritius. Let me know, if somebody can guide me.