Squash standalone courts in Riyadh

Hi every one,

I'm looking for a squash court not part of hotel, Gym, or compounds. I'm not living in a compound and i heard that many compounds have squash courts, so can i play in those courts?

Thanks every one  :)

You have to be a tenant in such compound or must have friends there to invite you.

But you don't know any standalone squash court, right?

Many thanks for your reply :)

There are three places you can find squash courts in Riyadh:

1- Compounds -- as discussed above
2- Gyms -- you can play if you are a member
3- Sports clubs -- You can rent a court and play with a friend. Example: I know of one in Wadi laban area.

The courts in hotels fall in type#3 above.

I know i'm annoying man :)

You know any of the third type in east of Riyadh? Name or location will be appreciated  :heart:

You aren't annoying at all bro. That's what we are here for.

I know one such type3 (though there are others too):
Riyadh Sports Club: Here is the location.

You can consider Khozama Hotel as well (location here) for hourly bookings. You don't need to be member to avail the courts. Check with InterCon also.

Thanks for you information, and i'll search more to see if i could get one near my residence :)

Al Khozama is a good choice to ;)

Hi,

I am having access to a court in my compound and looking for a partner to play..

drop me your contact details and will hook up a match.

Thanks
Noman

Hi Dear,
I am professional squash player and looking for good partner in the court are you still there?
Let me know if possible thanks

Hey,
I'm not a professional player, but played at university and a couple of clubs after that.

Let me know if you want to hit the ball sometime and see where that goes.

Yours,
Jack

Hi there, are you still living in Riyadh and play squash. looking for a place and a squash partner..

musff wrote:

Hi there, are you still living in Riyadh and play squash. looking for a place and a squash partner..

Hi,

I'm in Riyadh, but i didn't actually take any step toward playing squash. I didn't some research and came with the following three options to practise squash in Riyadh:
1- Gym like Fitness time
2- Some closed compounds
3- Youth hostel (https://goo.gl/maps/fHwUVY5QP6MVSMoCA) you can pay 200 SAR yearly to have access to squash court

abou.alseoud wrote:
musff wrote:

Hi,

I'm in Riyadh, but i didn't actually take any step toward playing squash. I didn't some research and came with the following three options to practise squash in Riyadh:
1- Gym like Fitness time
2- Some closed compounds
3- Youth hostel (https://goo.gl/maps/fHwUVY5QP6MVSMoCA) you can pay 200 SAR yearly to have access to squash court

Hi,

Did you find any hotel that has squash courts? I literally contacted most hotels in Riyadh and they don't even know what squash is :) !

_Monera_ wrote:

Hi,

Did you find any hotel that has squash courts? I literally contacted most hotels in Riyadh and they don't even know what squash is :) !

Hi Monera,

I didn't mention any hotels in my original reply, i mentioned youth hostels "بيت الشباب" and already sent the location. If you need futher information, feel free to contact me directly.

Thanks

Hey buddy,
Also, I'm looking for a squash buddy!!
Let's chat!!
What is your WhatsApp?!?!

Still looking for squash partner ?

Riyadh Marriott Hotel has a court. you have to book it. Decent quality as well. Any one want to play?

Riyadh Marriott HoteI
I am keen to play.

Jackofarabia wrote:

Riyadh Marriott HoteI
I am keen to play.

me too

Looking for an advanced squash partner.

have a court where I live in Alkhuzama. Please WhatsApp me on ***

thanks

tamer

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Looking for a beginner to mid-level squash partner.

I live in Olaya, PM me.

@Maks Chek I am in Olaya these days, and would like to get a squash game on any weekday late evening or on the weekend. Where do you play?