Do i need family visa or i can apply for resident card romania

I am erffan. I need information. I married with romanian girl in 2012 in london. I came student visa in cyprus and got student resident permit for one years. I came in romania with my wife and living now in romania last 20 days. My marrige registered in pakistan, london and now in romania. Do i need family visa or i can apply for resident card romania. I want to work also . right now i am living with wife and her family in same house. My wife also dont have job. Please advise me what i need to do??

Hy you just need to apply for temporary Residence  permit once you get the Residence after you can work in Romania full time.

And you don't have to show your wife job it's doesn't matter she is working or not ,and you you need house contract where you living with your wife

I need to apply for temporary resident permit. Thats it. So what documents i need to provide and what supporting documents i need to give them?

Thank you very much. Sir someone told me i can get work permission letter also? And can i buy flat right now??

You need , your passport, your wife ID card , Marriage Certificate,Medical test report ,house contract where you staying, application fees it's around 25RON which you have to pay at Bank,  application form , and your realtionship proof such as wedding pic ext.
it's better you can contact immigration office to ask about what exactly documents  you have to provide.

Thank you very much sir

Erffan,

The exact information you need can be found online @ IGI.
http://igi.mai.gov.ro/detalii/pagina/en … amiliei/75

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team