Good Driving Instructor

Hi all,
I would like to take your help to find a good driving instructor with at least moderate communication skill to teach my wife and help her in getting the driver's license. Thank you.

Hi amolapeedikayil,

Posting such a specific query in an open forum like this is like searching for a needle in a haystack.

You must try to find some instructor who is teaching in and around where you live. You might find a great driving instructor, but if he / she is in the other side of town, it would serve you no purpose.

Look around your neighbourhood and talk to those who may be taking driving lessons. Find out about their experiences and go with the one you are most satisfied with.

Dear Sumitran,

Thank you so much for your time and advise. I will probably try the way you told. Being a community with people from all parts of Oman, I thought I would get some opinion from someone who is located in Hail or Seeb area who has recently took the drivers license.

Hi,

If you prefer manual, please contact Mohammed- xxx
He can speak english and also a good person too..

Regards,
Anand

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please share the contact details through the private messaging system.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear Anand Ranju,
Thank you for the information. I would also like to ask if you can give his contact.

hi
i m giving u one gud trainer no.
he is very gud
i got my licence within 2 mnths
his name n no. is
yousuf : xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please recommend in the business directory or exchange contact details through the private messaging system.

Dear Sanju Nagpal,
Thank you soo much for your reply. But I would request you if you could message me the instructor number on messenger Mrs. Bhavana keeps removing the numbers from the forum.

Hi
His no. Is ***
Even he is fb by yousuf al zaidi
Send him message.on Messanger
Or u cn use his Wts up
Best of luck

Moderated by Chris 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details in private

I have driving licence old 6 year from oman
My contact number ***

Moderated by Chris 7 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.

Could you please forward their details to me too?