Close

Driving license convert

I got recently driving license in Oman and i got offer in Qatar even i have one more offer in UAE, so can i convert my Omani Driving license to any of these GCC country like UAE or QATAR ??!! Please suggest me and also the detailed proceedures...
Thank you.....

got recently driving license in Oman and i got offer in Qatar even i have one more offer in UAE, so can i convert my Omani Driving license to any of these GCC country like UAE or QATAR ??!! Please suggest me and also the detailed proceedures...
Thank you.....

Yes, usually Driving license of all GCC nations can be converted with other GCC nation, but may be they take few tests like eyesight e.t.c.
I bring my Saudi driving license here in Oman and it was converted to Omani driving license with minimal fee, eye sight test and simple documentation procedure.

Hello sir / madam I do have valid Bahrain driving licence can I convert it in to oman driving with simple fee or shall I have to give test haste n all please do guide

Please enquire more about UAE. I think you can convert in Qatar  very easy....!

Hello sir,
I would like to know that I posses bahrain valid driving license, how can I get oman driving license if I move to oman.
Thank You

Expatriate health insurance in Oman

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Oman

Moving to Oman

Find tips from professionals about moving to Oman

Travel insurance in Oman

Enjoy stress-free travel to Oman