Christmas in the Mall

Well its nearly Christmas and that means the malls will be faking snow, having the girls in elf costumes and everything becomes pastishe. However, they are still worth visiting for the sheer size and effort put in for some tinsel and a tree. And if you are not leaving the city for somewhere more relaxing then go to the mall and here is some information about what is going on:

Senayan City has some virtual reality stuff for kids and photos with Santa as well as daily christmas performances
Plaza Senayan will have something awesome like normal but I am not what yet. But Union is there and they do great burgers so go look
Pacific Place is all Star wars with Rouge One and a replica At-AT and stuff to photograph
Lippo Mall Puri is Ho Ho Ho magical playground with lots of fake snow and a Santa
Gandaria has Hi5 cast and chatterbox shows for the kids
Central Park has the usual huge tree and lazers out in the gardens as well as a choir and it is pretty at night.
Taman Anggrek is all about Fairies
At Mal Kelapa Gading Doramon has arrive and is waiting
Pondok Indah has a skating rink and snow to play in
BayWalk in Pluit has Hello Kitty to meet and greet
Mal KotaKasablanca is Disney with Mickey and Minnie
Kemang Village has a outdoor snow, and a trampoline park
Grand Indonesia is all upmarket with Jazz and Choirs

And for the many other malls I am sure there will be something equally exciting to go and see.

I guess I will be off to Pacific Place if I can get my timing right and dodge the crowds ( I won't) off to see Mickey at Kasablanca.

lukereg wrote:

having the girls in elf costumes .

I'll visit tomorrow.