Second hand furniture for sale

Hi guys,

I am wondering if there are expats here in Jakarta that are getting rid of their appliances and furnitures because they might be moving somewhere else.

Or atleast where is the best place to buy second hand furnitures.

Hope you can help.

Hello joitnaluz,

Welcome to Expat.com

Have a look at the Indonesia classifieds section, you might find something interesting. You may also susbcribe to this section as new items are added frequently.

Wishing you a happy new year

Christopher
Expat.com

Big thanks

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

Furniture is pretty easy to get hold of both new and used, but quality varies a lot.
One option if you want cheap and multi function is folding stuff.
We bought a very good bed settee from here.
We've had it over three years and it's still perfect. As it folds, it makes moving house very easy.
There is a drawback; as it has no frame, it has to be against a wall when using it as a settee.
As a bed, the 20 cm foam means it's comfortable.
They deliver vacuum packed, so don't be surprised if a two seat settee is delivered by motorbike and looks tiny before they open it.
I found the people to be friendly, honest and efficient.

http://kasurinoac.com/sofa-bed/

Another option is OLX.com.
Loads of new and second stuff on there.

Note - Cash on delivery is recommended as you have no idea who you're dealing with.

A little addition from me, to shop at OLX you have to be careful before buying.  Try to check the condition before buying.  You can check directly at the seller's location or you can ask the seller to make a video call so you can see the condition of the used item.  I must say that not everything on OLX is a genuine seller.  There are also fake sellers.  So please be careful 😊

Actually I can help you find the things you need.  Because I live in the Depok area and work in the Jakarta area.  So I know a little about the furniture seller.  But if you know, in the Kemang area, Jakarta, there is one area that sells used and new furniture.  Along the way you can find some shops. b
But from what I know the price there is quite expensive for me 😁.  Because the location is in an elite residential area.

Ryan_chaniago wrote:

Actually I can help you find the things you need.  Because I live in the Depok area and work in the Jakarta area.  So I know a little about the furniture seller.  But if you know, in the Kemang area, Jakarta, there is one area that sells used and new furniture.  Along the way you can find some shops. b
But from what I know the price there is quite expensive for me 😁.  Because the location is in an elite residential area.

Sorry forgot something. Personally I buy some furniture from online store dekoruma.  The quality is quite good and the price is affordable for me especially I buy items that are on discount. I always get free delivery fee & also get some bonus. 😁

https://m.dekoruma.com/

For minimalists, those looking for cheap but still good quality, and anyone who needs a cheap sofa/bed for the guest room, try INOAC sofa beds.
They are available mail order but you'll find them in shops as well.

They vary in style and size, but they all share good quality in that the foam doesn't go saggy and the material doesn't tear. I bought one about 8 or 9 years ago - Still perfect - and a smaller one for the maid's room a few weeks back.

https://id-live-05.slatic.net/p/61ac55feb463f13cdd42029f1789071e.jpg_720x720q80.jpg_.webp

@Ryan_chaniago hi..i m looking for 3 seater sofa..only..can u help me find

Hey izzatafiff93,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

This thread is quite old so you may not get any recommendations here.

I advise you to post an advert in the Indonesia classifieds section.

There is a category for furniture.

Best of luck,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

[Thread closed]

Closed