Marrakech Mums!!

Hello,

I am a Japanese living in London. My daughter is 2 and my partner is Moroccan.
We come to Marrakech often, but I still haven't met with alot of Mums.
I would like to be introduced to any kind of mommy meetings (english speaking/or french) in the Marrakech area.

Or if anyone is interested in making one, I would definately like to hook up!

Best wishes,

Reina

There is a anglo mummy and child meeting every last friday of the month at casa britannica

Dear Reina,

Well, when you are in Marrakech, just send an email and we can find a way to meet...

Sincerely,

Emmanuelle

Michael,

I just went on there website and it seems quite great. Thank you for the information.

Enjoy this day.
Emmanuelle

Hi

I would love to meet up with other mums and children - I have 2 boys aged 7 and 4.  We have been here 3 months and are running out of things to do....

I can't find any reference to casa britannica anywhere online though Michael- can you help?

Thanks

Kate

Dear Kate,

It will be with great pleasure.
What do you think of next week-end? My daughter is nearly 3 and she could get along with your younger son.

To reach Casa Britanica, just drive to Amelkis/Golf Royal. Then at the first intersection,take the road on the right (not the one going to Ouarzazate). Casa Britanica is on that road, on your right. You need to drive for about 5 minutes...

We could either meet there or elsewhere...

Waiting to hearing from you.
Sincerely,

Emmanuelle

Hi Emmanuelle

Yes would love to meet up.  How about Sunday?   I don't have a car so we would be coming in a taxi - is there stuff for the kids to do there?

Kate

Dear Kate,

It will be with great pleasure.

If you want more information about the Casa, you can click on that link: lalati.ma/fr/sortir/casa-botanica-petit-univers-marrakech-6527

Let me know if it's fine for you.

Sincerely,
Emmanuelle

Ahh....Botanica not Britannica, that's why I couldn't find it!!

It looks great - we will get a taxi.  What time shall we meet?

K x