Business opportunities in Marrakech

Hi there,

I'm a french young entrepreneur looking for new business opp in Morocco, open to every good idea.
i'm currently looking to meet people running businesses in Marrakech from march 12 to 19, expats or locals, to share business ideas and projects.

Anyone interested?
Please reply here and do give me your cell num.

Looking forward to meet you guys,

Cheers!

Hi babou07!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Same interest here :)

Gentlemen,

Honestly this is a very vague question. It is like asking: Does anyone know where to find water? 

There are thousands of possible answers, but most will not be useful unless we know more information about the reasons you have asked it. You really need to give more information about you, your interests, your employment or education experiences, and the kind of start-up capital you can offer a new business venture before anyone can take this topic seriously. Of course in order to even get people to talk about business ideas, the topic needs a basic idea of what direction this is going. There are literally an unlimited amount of ideas. Here is the dilemma.
What category of business are you considering?

Do you want to provide a skilled labor service?
Do you want to offer a personal service or training?
Do you want to offer some sort of retail items?
Do you want to you want to offer professional advice, Marketing, or financial services?
Do you want to do Tourism or Hospitality?
Do you want to do production or manufacturing?
There are about a thousand more possibilities 

I would love to start a business here in Morocco, but it simply isn't easy as saying this is what I want. I need to offer an idea if my skills, experiences, and desires so you know if they are in line with your business ideas, skills experiences, and desires; or this discussion isn't going to work at all. But I didn't. So now, let me offer you this realistic idea:
Are you interested in finding local Moroccan manufactured art & products and exporting them internationally to the luxury International boutique markets? 
If the answer is yes, what are you willing to do to help me make it happen?

Now the issue is placed back into your hands. In order to talk more about this idea of mine you really need to know if what I just said is a serious idea, a viable direction that is supported by market research, or am I just chatting while spinning aimlessly in my office chair.

Good luck in what ever you decide, and please give more information to the topic

Hello babou,

first of all, hope you are doing well.

My name is mohamed, and im looking for a business partner to join me in the adventure of opening a new travel agency (DMC) here in marrakech.

Well travelled and experienced travel agent, graduated from ISITT ( Institut International de tourisme de tanger.

My cell number is: 0678457733

Looking forward to hearing from you soon;

kindest regards

mohamed

(Moderated)

Hi there i just seen you'r advert im living in the uk but am always back and forth to marrakech . I'm a designer and make handmade  ladies Bag's and Accessories i have been selling my ideas in the uk for 2 years now . I visit Marrakech for my fabric and trimmings and make a small living here in the uk with my ideas . My dream is to open a small shop in marrakech as i know this would go down well with holiday makers but i don't have the funds yet . I'm getting lot's of intrest from Moroccan ladies also liking my designs  and id be very intrested to hear about you BLESS thanks feel free to chat my email is [email protected]

wish u every success. nice story  good idea.

... in uk try tie up deal with  high class  designer shops

the big square in marrakesh evenings.. get a local selling 4 u.. tourist hang out

Bless for you'r kind words yes yes i know the square is the main place to be i know marrakech very well near the souk would be my GREAT:) . This label i have is very unique and is growing here in the uk. I have already got some moroccan ladies ready to help work on this project sewing etc my designs are very ethnic hippie fun stlyie which some moroccan students are liking . I'm a bit unsure about other people selling my stuff in their shops id love my own shop but i have had a few leads from shop owners here . Here in the uk i do events markets ect and have lot's of press attention and have been in talks with a lady in spain who would like to sell for me . I have some moroccan friends who are telling me to keep my ideas to myself for now till i find the funds to bring marrakech alive with my designs and up to date ideas lol GOD BLESS and if anyone wishes to invest i'm here with a WINNER

[moderated: please post in the classifieds section]

Hi

I am Abdul salam looking for business partners to be with my  business. Partner. I have running business for last 40 years in UK. Now I am looking to open more international foods as restaurant.business in Europe and Morocco.

Food in all this country not good is OK. In my taste.

I am Guinness book world record holders for making world biggest curry in the world. I am one of the most publicity chef in England. I am world top five chef. ITN TV England.
I am world award winner indian curry chef of the years 1999.
Now I am looking to open my first restaurant Marrakech.  I am going to sign my lease. I will be in Marrakech 1/12/2015

Looking for your reply

My mobile xxx

Regards

Abdul salam

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Two business need in Morocco. Sasuce and paste factory. And  Indian  restaurant

Abduls wrote:

Hi

I am Abdul salam looking for business partners to be with my  business. Partner. I have running business for last 40 years in UK. Now I am looking to open more international foods as restaurant.business in Europe and Morocco.

Food in all this country not good is OK. In my taste.

I am Guinness book world record holders for making world biggest curry in the world. I am one of the most publicity chef in England. I am world top five chef. ITN TV England.
I am world award winner indian curry chef of the years 1999.
Now I am looking to open my first restaurant Marrakech.  I am going to sign my lease. I will be in Marrakech 1/12/2015

Looking for your reply

My mobile xxx UK

Regards

Abdul salam

Please post an ad in the classifieds section in the green banner, top of this page.

The post before yours was 4 years ago 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Things move veeeeeeeerrrrryyyyyy slowly here 😂😂😂😂😂