Schooling for 6 and 13 yrs old?

Good day,
We are moving to Malaysia early next year. May I request inputs wrt schools for my 6 and 13 yr old.

Workplace is in Jalan Technology Park so would request housing suggestions between Jalan Technology and the schools too

I've looked at Alice Smith and Taylors . Thinking of the Australian International as well. Just in a fix 😐
Thankyou.

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services not allowed on forum. You can register freely institution in Business Directory

For your 13 year old, I suggest Cempaka International School, located in Bukit Kiara. Its not that far a drive, but  would take you around 15 minuted to reach. Its a great school, and the kids there are very friendly towards expats. Hope this helped :)

Thankyou , Appreciate your time and response. :)

Hi. You may want to check ELC International School in Cyberjaya. Affordable I would say & in term of transportation, you could get a private school bus service. Thanks!

Hello ,
Thank you for your response . Appreciate your time .

Hey there!

Alice smith and Taylor's are both great options. They are very hands-on in their teaching approaches and promote holistic learning. I suggest you take a look at schooladvisor.my
They have an extensive listing of international schools, curriculum offered and also the fees.

I hope this helps :)

There is this new concept school, Brooklyn Smart Academy. It's in KL. Small classes of 1:5 teacher-student ratio, well-managed curriculum, and brilliant outcome. A very privately and exclusively maintained school at international standards. Limited intakes per semester. Maybe you should look them up. Hope all goes well for you. Cheers!

Hello,
Thankyou for your inputs. Appreciate your time. I think im going to settle on Alice Smith .  Cheers

Hello . Thankyou . I did look them up , they have excellent reviews . Let me see how it goes. Appreciate it.