New members of the Kenya forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2016

Hi all,

Newbie on the Kenya forum? Don’t know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Kenya if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Kenya forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2016 continues below!

Hello Everyone, I am a Kenyan citizen, lives in Nairobi, area, I am here to network and make new friends too!
As well I am Actively Job Seeking  ,I am certain I would make a valuable addition to any Organization  recruiting  , With more than 6 years as a Office
Administrator ,and one year experience as County volunteer project
Officer with an NGO supporting Social Enterprise .
In addition to my experience and personal qualities, I have a solid educational foundation , I have a passion for businesses with ever-changing projects and growth
strategies and a passion for social change.I love entrepreneurship too ,though haven't started any Business yet .
To the new people in Kenya, welcome aboard!!!

Hi All,

I am new in the Kenyan forum.I have been working in Mozambique for the last 2 years but looking to relocate back to kenya by the end of this year.

Hi All, Also new to the forum here. Contemplating a move from London to Nairobi. Have already spent a fair amount of time in the city, and am deciding whether to accept an offer. Like so many others on here before me, I would appreciate any guidance!

Hiya, that's such a fantastic opportunity. Where did you receive an offer? I would love to have given a job. I've lived in the uk as well. As much it has its perks ill take kenya hahah. The food and it's landscape alone. Go for itttttttttt!!!!!

Questions and answers about Kenya

Ask your question
Getting into the UN
By Varshini28
looking for trustworthy friends
By terrytess
Looking for a Company that does retail installations.
By AndrewMcIlrath
Are you happy in Kenya?
By Priscilla
Where to apply for bartender job?
By 761

Expatriate health insurance in Kenya

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Kenya

Moving to Kenya

Find tips from professionals about moving to Kenya

Travel insurance in Kenya

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Kenya

Flights to Kenya