To live in mauritius.

i would like to come and live in mauritius.

any help.

Hi,

any precise question maybe ?

Strange question,
you must well decide before taking any decision of leaving your country, family and friends. Ensure for a proper job and where you are going to live!! Any contact, any job or only on holidays. We can assist you for any query or help

However we'll love to have you among us and invite you for a new experience in the paradise island

Regards

Julien wrote:

Hi,

dear mr julien

what precise question you need?  i thought as the founder you could have a bit more bytes. i said i wanted to come and live in mauritius. so, i ask for help. in other words and to come down to your level, i was trying to see how i can coe and settle in your country> btw, are you a MAURITIAN????

THANK YOU TO OTHER BEAUTIFUL WOAN WHO HAS BEEN MORE HELPFUL.

86Nasreen wrote:

Strange question,
you must well decide before taking any decision of leaving your country, family and friends. Ensure for a proper job and where you are going to live!! Any contact, any job or only on holidays. We can assist you for any query or help

However we'll love to have you among us and invite you for a new experience in the paradise island

Regards

DEAR NASREEM

YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL PERSON AND IT SHOWS THE WAY YOU WRITE and try to help.

Thank you very much for the compliment.

However, as i mention earlier, we are here for any help

Thx

86Nasreen wrote:

Strange question,

Regards

hello NASRREM

YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL PERSON and it shows by the way you try to be helpful not like julien. he writes arrogantly and without understanding.

maybe, where do i start??? you can tell me.

86Nasreen wrote:

Thank you very much for the compliment.

However, as i mention earlier, we are here for any help

Thx

hello nasreem

which is the best place to settle in mauritius???

i am an investor

Dear ,
Please don't be rude with Julien, may be he misunderstood what you wrote and wanted to joke - feeling of friendship like everyone does in the expat.

We are all very polite, but sometime we unknowingly hurt

someone and it will be good if we happen to forgive which is really very very difficult to do.

Sorry to bother, but i dont want you to be in a bad mood

Thx

It depend on which field you are going to invest, pls let me know. I live at Trou d'Eau douce in the eastal coast of Mauritius and the place is good for Tourism investment as there are many hotel in the surrounding. Even i work as Administrative Secretary in a hotel.  Mauritius is so small that we can invest anywhere but as i mention it depend on which FIELD

dear nasreem

i am not angry. i think julien may be under the weather and i understand.

i am also a good person wanting to settle in your beautiful island.

you are a very compassionate person and i don't judge people wrongly.

86Nasreen wrote:

It depend on which field you are going to invest, pls let me know. I live at Trou d'Eau douce in the eastal coast of Mauritius and the place is good for Tourism investment as there are many hotel in the surrounding. Even i work as Administrative Secretary in a hotel.  Mauritius is so small that we can invest anywhere but as i mention it depend on which FIELD

how about if i come first and live there for some months. then, i can decide. what do you think.

by the way, which hotel do you work, you sound such a gentle and friendly person.

i Work at Veranda Palmar Beach hotel at Palmar.
If it is possible to spend some  months in Mauritus, i would advise you to go ahead, it will thus enable you to know the mauritian life and have a clear pictures of the country for investment. I'll be happy to help you once you'll be in our small paradise Island.
You'll find the people are really very nice and welcome.

If you want to send me a direct mail, pls go ahead on [email protected]

solong wrote:
Julien wrote:

Hi,

dear mr faliu julien

what precise question you need?  i thought as the founder you could have a bit more bytes. i said i wanted to come and live in mauritius. so, i ask for help. in other words and to come down to your level, i was trying to see how i can coe and settle in your country> btw, faliu are you a MAURITIAN????

Hi Solong,

Welcome onboard Expat.com. I see nothing wrong in Julien's question because if you take a little trouble, you will see a lot of posts and topics on the Mauritius forum with answers to almost everything. Julien and his team have done a great job, first to build a blog like this, and second to keep it running efficiently.

Precise Questions help answer you better, since moving from a country to an unknown country involves a lot of homework and issues!!

Nashreen is right, no one is rude here, but we expect certain etiquettes. This is not a paid service, but a brilliant forum for Expats to interact and gather information. Hence, being polite forms one of the main criteria.

Coming to Mauritius for a few weeks ( you can get a tourist visa on arrival for 2 months) is a good idea. You can meet with locals and other expats to get a good idea of how things run, not to mention it is a beautiful place to visit!! Paradise isle is an Apt title for the Island.!

All the best

Cheers
Musheer

OMG !

you didn't say "hi", "please", "thank you", you didn't ask any clear question .... and I am arrogant ?

WOW !

Sorry Julien and Musheer but i would advise to stop with these issue now. The site is very efficient but to goes on making comments is bad yoou know.

Instead, we can change the topic to some more fruitfull saying and sharing of ideas regarding mauritius as you mentioned earlier in the expat.blog guys.

Hello Solong

Maybe this can help Guide to Mauritius.

It would be better to come here for a few weeks, look around, talk to people and then you can make up your mind.

As for investing, it depends where you want to invest?(which field).

Thanks Nedkelly,

The internet access is strictly under monitoring of our IT department, no worry dear.As for my personal address i'll be careful.
Thank you very much

86Nasreen wrote:

Thanks Nedkelly,

The internet access is strictly under monitoring of our IT department, no worry dear.As for my personal address i'll be careful.
Thank you very much

DAER NASREEM

well answered. Obviously, Nedkelly is overacting, too patronising or has had a very bad experience himself.

i am an oil rig  scuba diver and genuinely looking for opportunities around the world to invest as an enterpreneur.

nasreem, you have nothing to worry. you are an intelligent and confident person.

Mauritius may not be the right place after being talked down by FALIU JULIEN et al.

NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER.

nedkelly wrote:

Nasreen, do you know who your are giving away your personal information to? Your picture and now your personal place of work? be careful what you disclose on a public forum :rolleyes:

I THINK YOU HAVE A VERY LOW OPINION OF WOMEN. THE WORLD IS NOT FILLED WITH BAD PEOPLE.

IF NASREEM HAS CHOSEN TO PROVIDE MORE HELPFUL DETAILS, IT'S HER CHOICE. SHE IS AN INTELLIGENT PERSON WHO CAN BE TRUSTED.

musheer wrote:
solong wrote:
Julien wrote:

Hi,

dear mr faliu julien

what precise question you need?  i thought as the founder you could have a bit more bytes. i said i wanted to come and live in mauritius. so, i ask for help. in other words and to come down to your level, i was trying to see how i can coe and settle in your country> btw, faliu are you a MAURITIAN????

Hi Solong,

Welcome onboard Expat.com. I see nothing wrong in Julien's question because if you take a little trouble, you will see a lot of posts and topics on the Mauritius forum with answers to almost everything. Julien and his team have done a great job, first to build a blog like this, and second to keep it running efficiently.

Precise Questions help answer you better, since moving from a country to an unknown country involves a lot of homework and issues!!

Nashreen is right, no one is rude here, but we expect certain etiquettes. This is not a paid service, but a brilliant forum for Expats to interact and gather information. Hence, being polite forms one of the main criteria.

Coming to Mauritius for a few weeks ( you can get a tourist visa on arrival for 2 months) is a good idea. You can meet with locals and other expats to get a good idea of how things run, not to mention it is a beautiful place to visit!! Paradise isle is an Apt title for the Island.!

All the best

Cheers
Musheer

DEAR MUSHEER

THANK YOU.

AT LEAST, YOU ARE NOT ABRUPT AND WOW PEOPLE.

DO YOU KNOW OF OPPORTUNITIES FOR A SCUBA DIVING STORE???

alisa_ram wrote:

Hello Solong

Maybe this can help Guide to Mauritius.

It would be better to come here for a few weeks, look around, talk to people and then you can make up your mind.

As for investing, it depends where you want to invest?(which field).

DEAR ALISA

THANK YOU. LIKE MUSHEER AND NASREEM, YOU ARE ALSO HELPFUL AND NOT ARROGANT WITH WOW ATTITUDE.

I would like to know if there are opportunities for a scuba diving store???

i'll take my investment where i cantruts people and not surrounded with arrogance and pettiness.

86Nasreen wrote:

i Work at Veranda Palmar Beach hotel at Palmar.
If it is possible to spend some  months in Mauritus, i would advise you to go ahead, it will thus enable you to know the mauritian life and have a clear pictures of the country for investment. I'll be happy to help you once you'll be in our small paradise Island.
You'll find the people are really very nice and welcome.

If you want to send me a direct mail, pls go ahead on [email protected]

dear nasree,

i will contact you if i decide to invest in your country.

you are a very beautiful person with a trusting soul and a very intelligent person.

Julien wrote:

OMG !

you didn't say "hi", "please", "thank you", you didn't ask any clear question .... and I am arrogant ?

WOW !

please don't try to teach me manners. look at yourself first, ok.

hopefully, mauritius is not like you and that's it. this is it, faliu!

Dude

Show some respect on this forum. You just barged in ( so to speak ) to ask for help w/o giving details in what capacity you want to come here. Julien who is the FOUNDER AND OWNER of this site was polite to ask you for more details ( at least he said "Hi" whereas you gave your two liners).

Afterwards, you spiraled into a troll . If you don't like the responses, there are other fora on Mauritius on the Web and hopefully you will be polite in your queries because  posters on those fora  will tell you where to go if you use the same modus operandi that you have been practicing so far.

BTW and FYI : The MRU govt is tightening the ropes on the Occupation permits . Good Luck !!!!!!!!

OMG OMG where is this discussiogn heading i guess Nasreen is right to stop this discussion here itself lolz

by the way Mr solong Julien is neither rude nor arrogant here.

he asked you simple question i believe.

i guess you could have mentioned your field your profession your experience.

all of a sudden you say " you want to come and live in Mauritius "" without any relevant facts about yourself.

i guess you could have introduced yourself to others initially inst it?

seems you misunderstood or something else.

anyways best of luck and chill

vish

* - discussion closed -

Closed