Hangout in London anyone ?

Hi everyone ! i'm looking if someone is keen to hangout in London one day, i'm an au pair girl since a month and i'm looking for making some friends because it is getting annoying to be alone by the time ..

i would be happy to make some english friends to improve my english :)

Hey there Patsy,

I just made it to the city myself (after 3 years in Paris!), although I used to live here a couple of years ago. I'm not native, but my English is pretty good!

You might have met quite a few people by now, but if you're still up to meet up, give me a shot :)

Ella

Hi. I am Miro and I used to be an au pair. I live in North London area. If you wish, we can meet some day as London can be a lonely place full of people.

I will be in London next week. If you would love for us to meet up and have coffee kindly Pm me. Otherwise, if you ever plan to hit the road to Manchester feel free to write to me, i would be glad to meet you  :)

I'll be back in London next month add me and we keep in touch maybe we become good friends one day who knows ;-)

Hi Patsy, My name is Miro ans I used to be an au pair in London for several years. Feel free to contact me.

Thanks.

freedom_26 wrote:

Hi Patsy, My name is Miro ans I used to be an au pair in London for several years. Feel free to contact me.

Thanks.

I'm sure Patsy already saw you're reply from Nov 1st.  No need to repeat the offer

Hello,am in London too...where about do you live in London?