Looking for friends

I live in london

Hi Dan Bamboo,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Can you please introduce yourself?

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

I'm currently in London,looking forward to meeting people and have a great time. I speak English and French. Holla at me and ask me anything. It ll be pleasure...xxx.

Hi theatre music art lovers  in London Town shall we discover all the fabulous gifts this city has to offer?
I am 54 love travel photography, reading, looking for friends in London to spend some great nights out.
Get in touch

I want to make you friend .

Hi guys Im newcomer in London too, message me or facebook me!

AM Vietnamese living in Saigon, nice to meet you in Vietnam some day!
keep in touch

hianvn wrote:

AM Vietnamese living in Saigon, nice to meet you in Vietnam some day!
keep in touch

most definitely!

Hellohello :)

Hi

How r u

Hi . I love to meet new people . I like making  friends and meet them

Greetings from London..

hello friends...
i am new here....

I am Kashif living in London .looking for good friends

whats up man my name is daniel am in france

I would also recommend Meetup.com, where you can meet lots of people who share your interests and do fun things together  :)

I dont like meetup, it is more like a business thing, it is not free like expatblog.

For some meetups you have to pay a few pounds but you can join groups for free. I went on a walk with a Bulgarian walking group a few weeks ago and that was completely free, privately organised and very pleasant. Nothing to do with business at all. It's not about making money it's just about people hanging or finding others they can share their interests with. It might be helpful for some :)

Hey guys)

I will be in London at the end of this week, I am curious to discover the city and meet interesting people,

to looking for a job and have an international experience andof course meet great people :)

don't hesitate to send me a message i will be happy to converse with you!

Sandra

Wanna make new friends

hi hw r u i m faisal from nottingham uk
how about u u live in lo0ndon every things is gud lol

damn expensive
lived there till late 2014

Hello

Hie im comin to bergen afro festival as a perfoming artists need to meet new friends

Im owen im an artist ...im perfoming in london on 20th and on the 24 and 25 th if youfree u can come watch us perfom fo free wil send more deatails