Looking for Dutch expats in London

Hello,

My name is Alison, 27 from Canada but currently living in London.  I've lived in NL for 1 year and really liked it.  I am looking to meet some Dutch professionals in London to exchange culture and go to international/Dutch meetup activity groups with.  I would like to speak better Dutch and go back to NL to work one day.

Let me know! :)

Dank je wel en tot zo!

Alison

Hello Alison and welcome to Expat.com!

I may suggest you to take a look at the Dutch Expat Network in London.

This may be helpful to you.

Harmonie.:)

Hi Alison,

I am Peter, 31 years old Dutch guy. I moved to London for my work last week. I don't know many people yet in London so i would love to meet up some time.
Currently i am still busy with searching an appartment (preferably in Marylebone) so i haven't done much research on activities/meet-up's for Dutch people. But if you know any i would be happy to join you.

Let me know i your interested.

Peter

You're not alone Alison.

Despite I am in Brazil right now I am looking for Dutch speaking fellows to share experiences too in order to "ga terug naar Nederland" again one day.

Expect be be friends with you too.

All the best!
Pedro.

arielsyrus wrote:

Hello,

My name is Alison, 27 from Canada but currently living in London.  I've lived in NL for 1 year and really liked it.  I am looking to meet some Dutch professionals in London to exchange culture and go to international/Dutch meetup activity groups with.  I would like to speak better Dutch and go back to NL to work one day.

Let me know! :)

Dank je wel en tot zo!

Alison

HI,
I am Dutch and living in London. There are lots of meetup groups in London and one of them is of people who like to speek Dutch. There are NL drinks once a month (check their facebook page ' NL borrel' and of course you can check the Dutch Embassy website on a regular basis for some DUtch activities.